Men, men, men. They’re trickier to buy for than they let on. What are you buying the fellas in your life this holiday season?
Stumped? I usually am too, but this year I enlisted the help of all the men in my life to share their favorite products, from apparel to kitchen essentials and more.
Gift Guide for Him
There are two ways to use this guide. One is to simply shop using the links below. Like an idea you see? Click the link to learn more and purchase.
Want a few more details on what something is? Keep scrolling for additional details.
Either way I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gifts for the men on your list.
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting me and this blog!
1. Hot Sauce, Truff // 2. Pennant, Oxford Pennant // 3. 8-Cup Coffee Maker, Chemex // 4. Disc Golf Set // 5. Full Zip Sweater Jacket, Patagonia // 6. Brewery Swag, from his favorite brewery // 7. Champion Joggers, Todd Snyder // 8. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack, Nordstrom // 9. Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, Ultimate Ears // 10. Camp Craft Cocktail Kit, Terrain // 11. Charging Station, Etsy // 12. USB Lighter, Anthropologie // 13. Sous Vide, Anova // 14. Leatherman Multitool // 15. Ice Makers, Sphere // 16. Lucite Poker Set, Anthropologie // 17. Whiskey Tumblers, Viski // 18. Aloe Plant // 19. Cigar Cutter, Colibri // 20. Toilet Tag // 21. Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand, Williams Sonoma // 22. Hammock // 23. Waxed Canvas Beer Caddy, Pottery Barn // 24. Tile Trackers // 25. Wood Cooking Utensils, Williams Sonoma // 26. Nintendo Switch, Nintendo // 27. Stemless Mug, Corkcicle // 28. Perfect Pushup // 29. Slippers, UGG // 30. Leather Watch Case, Nordstrom // 31. Knit Shoes, Nike // 32. Apple Watch, Apple // 33. Black Leather Sneakers, Nordstrom // 34. Cardigan, Banana Republic // 35. Bluetooth Meat Thermometer, Inkbird // 36. Leather Wallet, Bosca
1. For the One Who Likes Things Hot, Hot, Hot: Truff Hot Sauce
I bought my brother, brother-in-law and husband this Truff Hot Sauce for Christmas two years ago. It’s on one of Oprah’s Favorite Thing’s list so I figured it was a no brainer!
If your man loves things hot and maybe a little fancy, he’ll love opening up a box of this Truff Hot Sauce. (I do have another family favorite hot sauce from Minnesota on this gift guide too if you want another more everyday option. It’s my husband’s go-to sauce!)
- Three bottles of truffle-infused hot sauce
- Gluten free
2. For the Nostalgic Fan: Pennant
There’s something really cool and nostalgic about a pennant, whether it’s a vintage one from his favorite sports team or a smart modern one with an inspiring quip.
Oxford Pennant sells vintage, new and custom pennants, banners and camp flags perfect for an office, music room or whatever space your husband loves most.
- Wool felt
- Screen-printed design
3. For the One Who Loves a Slow Morning: Chemex 8-Cup Coffee Maker
If the man in your life is anything like mine, he appreciates a good cup of coffee. And this Chemex 8-Cup Coffee Maker will do just that.
Rishi bought this a while ago and while it’s not our day-to-day coffee maker (you can check that out on this OXO post), it is a great coffee maker for slow mornings!
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are made of the highest quality, non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- The patented CHEMEX pour-over design allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
4. For the Outdoor Hobbyist: Disc Golf Set
Disc golf is the perfect sport for a guy to get outside and catch up with his friends (and much less expensive than traditional golf!). This set is great for a beginner or the occasional disc golfer, with five of the most popular types of discs.
Level up your gift: Pair it with a small cooler so he can carry his drink of choice along with him!
- Five of the most popular discs and a marker
- Weight ranges from 170-176 grams
- Includes putter, midrange, maximum distance driver, and two fairway drivers
- Colors and stamp colors vary
5. For the Fair Trade Fellow: Patagonia Full Zip
Rishi and I both own this jacket! He was less than thrilled that I copied him, especially since it’s both of our go-to jackets for walks around the neighborhood.
It’s the perfect weight for cooler nights and mornings, great for chilly offices and a perfect jacket for any man on your list.
- Collar, cuffs and hem trimmed in shape-holding, abrasion-resistant jersey
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- 10-oz moisture-wicking fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
6. For the Local Beer Enthusiast: Brewery Swag
If your husband is into local beer and hanging out at breweries, you can give a great gift AND support his favorite places. Most breweries sell merch online, from shirts and hats to mugs and stickers.
Buy a few different things from his favorite brewery, or spread the love to several taprooms around town! Throw in some gift cards for those businesses while you’re at it!
- Minneapolis brewery
- Crew neck
7. For the One Who Strives for Chic Comfort: Todd Snyder Champion Joggers
These are my husbands favorite joggers — so much so that he owns five pairs! It comes in different weights, from light weight for those of you in warmer climates to heavy weight for those in bitter cold climates like us. There’s a variety of colors as well.
- 18oz French terry
- 100% cotton
- Slim fit
- Two slash front pockets
- Back patch pockets
- Hand-tied cotton tubular tape drawstring
- Ribbed waist and leg cuffs
8. For the Guy on the Go: Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
You know guys are secretly jealous of our purses and the way we can carry so much stuff. A cool backpack is the next best thing!
The Kanken backpacks from Fjallraven are sturdy but stylish, originally designed for Swedish schoolkids in the 1970s. They’ve got genuine leather trim and are made from water-repelling waxed fabric.
- Zip-around closure
- Leather handles
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps
- Exterior zip pocket, side slip pockets
9. For the One Who Always Has Music On: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Is your man always putting on good tunes? Is there music on wherever he goes? This amazing waterproof bluetooth speaker is perfect for him. It has 360-degree sound so everyone in your circle can hear the latest and greatest hit, and it’s portable enough to throw in a bag for a weekend away.
- 10 hours of sound
- Completely waterproof and floats
- Enjoy 360-degree sound that is bright and with balanced bass
- Control your music right from the speaker
10. For the One Who’s Always Mixing the Drinks: Camp Craft Cocktail Kit
Perfect for your personal bartender, this just-add-alcohol kit makes it easy to try new drinks. Pour the alcohol into the jar and let it sit for 3 days so the aromatics can infuse it with flavor.
There are options for hot toddies, a brunch punch, and cocktails called Sweater Weather and Mountain Pass. Pick the one that sounds most like your guy or buy all four!
- Makes eight servings
- Dehydrated apples, cinnamon, star anise, clove, lemon, bitters, sugar
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf life: 1 year before opening; 30 days after opening
11. For the One Who Loves Devices: Charging Station (iPhone, Watch and Airpods)
For the man on your list who has all the gadgets, this is the gift for him. Keep him well organized and fully charged with this trio charging station from Etsy.
- Fast charge wireless chargers
- Watch charger option
- Lightning dock option
- Felt pad
12. For the King of the Backyard: USB Lighter
Any guy who’s tried to light a citronella candle, grill or even a fire outside in the wind knows that it’s a frustrating and defeating endeavor. Enter the USB lighter.
This butane-free lighter will last forever — it’s rechargeable and uses flameless technology. With no flame to interrupt, the wind can’t interfere as you fire up the barbecue grill. You may never need another lighter!
- Each charge provides up to 1,000 lights
- Uses flameless single ARC technology
- Features built-in LED flashlight
- Includes USB charging cable
13. For the Chef: Anova Sous Vide
If there’s a chef on your list who doesn’t already own a coveted sous vide, now is the time to get him one!
This is a family favorite in our home. Rishi can make his signature steaks (perfect, every time!) but it’s still easy enough for me to make perfectly cooked chickens and stop serving raw meat to my family!
- Perfect results every time
- Cooks a variety of food from chicken to eggs to veggies
- Small but mighty
- Super easy to use
14. For the Guy Who Saves the Day: Leatherman Multitool
Nothing makes a man feel like a man than being prepared with the appropriate tool for any situation. A pocket knife is fine in a pinch, but with a Leatherman, he can really be the hero.
This Leatherman tool is 18 tools in one, with replaceable wire cutters so he can use it for decades to come.
- 25-year warranty
- Black or stainless steel
- 2 x 2 x 2 inches
- Opens with one hand
15. For the One Who Loves Being a Little Extra: Sphere Ice Makers
We have these in our freezer, and Rishi loves to pull them out when guests come over. They add some class to an otherwise everyday cocktail.
These sphere ice makers are super easy to use and keep drinks cold longer by melting slower. (So slow they can often times be used for a second round of drinks!) They’re dishwasher safe, leak proof design and BPA free.
- Fits in both low and high ball glasses
- Keep drinks cold longer
- Tight fitting lid
16. For the Game Night Host: Lucite Poker Set
Elevate poker night with the best-looking poker set I’ve ever seen. It’s perfect for family game night, and even his friends will appreciate the change in aesthetics.
Be ready to come up with some friendly wagers!
- 100 lucite chips
- 2 decks of cards
- 5 dice
- 2″H x 9″L x 8″W
17. For the Classy Cocktail Guy: Whiskey Tumblers
This is another fun glass we have in our cupboard. These beautiful crystal tumblers look great both while drinking or styled on a bar cart!
Pair these tumblers with the sphere ice makers and your man’s favorite drink. Ta da! The perfect gift.
- Perfect for cocktails
- Timeless design
- Set of two, holds 9 oz.
18. For the Nurturer: An Aloe Plant
You know I think a plant is always a great gift, and aloe can brighten up a space as well as help heal cuts and burns. Great for a beginner, this plant’s pot includes a passive hydroponic system to make sure the aloe gets exactly the amount of water it needs.
- Terra cotta pot
- Passive hydroponic system
- Includes plant food and instruction manual
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 5.3″
19. For The Cigar Aficionado: Cigar Cutter
The boys in my family do bi-weekly cigar nights and have become quite the cigar snobs. I picked up this Coibri Cigar Cutter for Rishi after his broke and it was a hit!
If the man you’re buying for likes a good cigar now and then, this cigar cutter is a great gift option!
- Spring-loaded release
- V-shaped cutter
- Ergonomic design
- Stainless steel blade
20. For the One Who Does His Best Thinking in the Bathroom: Toilet Tag
It’s hard to find the time to go on regular dates if you have kids or busy jobs. But I know one place your guy spends plenty of time each day ?!
This game is meant for two adults who share a bathroom and is a fun way to connect even when you’re not together! Answer questions about yourself and your partner to learn more about each other, and come up with creative responses to tasks to see who does it better.
- More than 200 pages
- Fill out 2 pages on each visit
- 4 categories of questions: Hypothetical, Reveal, Trivia and Action
- 8″ x 7.5″
21. For the Man Who Loves His Grill: Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand
Is your man the king of the grill? Is he known for his better-than-the-steakhouse New York strips? This monogrammed forged steak brand is perfect for him!
This will wow his guests and personalize his steaks. It’s hand-forged by a Texas cattle rancher, which makes it all the cooler.
- Adds a personal touch to grilled meats
- Hand-forged iron brand is an authentic miniature version of the cattle brands used for centuries to identify livestock and designate ranch families
- Includes a wall-mounting storage rack
- Choose single, double or triple initials
22. For the Expert Napper: Hammock
Whether you picture him using it in the backyard, the local park, a college campus or on a camping trip, the Wise Owl hammock is sure to be one of his favorite spots to hang out. It takes just a minute to set up and folds up to the size of an eggplant so he can take it anywhere!
You know it has to be good when it has 4.8 out of 5 stars with more than 33,000 reviews!
- 9 ft long, 4.5 ft wide
- 9 foot straps and carabiners
- Holds up to 400 lbs
- Parachute nylon and triple interlocking stitching
23. For the One Who Always Brings the Beer: Waxed Canvas Beer Caddy
Is your man known for his great taste in beer? Always bringing the drink to parties or picnics? Hello, waxed canvas beer caddy!
With this, he’ll be able to bring his six-pack to a backyard BBQ without worrying they’ll roll around the back of his car. It also comes with a bottle opener on a retractable cord so he’ll never lose it.
- Holds six beer bottles
- Durable waxed canvas
- Includes a bottle opener on a retractable cord
- Removable padded inner divider
- Adjustable shoulder strap
24. For the One Who Would Lose His Head: Tile Trackers
Sick of telling the men in your house where they left their stuff? Get them a Tile, and you may never hear “Hey, do you know where my keys are?” again!
Using the free app, he can ring his Tile Pro if it’s within 400 feet or use a smart home device to find it. If his keys (or whatever he attaches his Tile Pro to) are farther away, he can see their most recent location.
- Buy 1, 2, or 4
- Batteries included
- Rings within 400 feet
- Can be used to find your phone, even if it’s on silent
25. For the One Who Kicks You Out of the Kitchen: Wood Cooking Utensils
This gift idea comes directly from my husband! This year for his birthday he requested I replace all of our cooking utensils with nice wooden ones.
- Set of eight includes turner, ladle, pasta fork, whisk, blunt end spoon, slotted spoon, 12″ spoon, and 14″ spoon
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain (except whisk)
26. For the Former Gamer: Nintendo Switch
If you’ve seen the way your husband looks longingly at your kids’ or niece’s and nephew’s Switch, it’s time to get him one of his own. He’ll take good care of it, I promise!
Multiplayer gaming over Wi-Fi means he can challenge your kids, and if you buy him the right games, he might just kick their butts!
- 6.2-inch screen
- 3 play styles: TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming
- Battery life: 4.5 to 9 hours
27. For the One Who Likes His Drinks the Perfect Temp: Corkcicle Stemless Copper
Whether it’s water, coffee or a cocktail, this little stemless cup is the perfect companion! My husband got these a few months ago and he uses them every single day for his morning coffee.
- Sliding, shatterproof lid
- Triple insulated
- Slip-proof, silicone bottom
- Easy grip, flat side
- Cool for nine+ hours, hot for three
28. For the Strong Man: Perfect Pushup
Let him graduate from regular pushups on the floor and engage more muscles with this pushup stand for added definition in his arms, shoulders, chest, back and abs. Since it doesn’t take up much space or cost a lot, this is a low-investment way to start his home gym or add to his collection of fitness gear.
Complete the gift by feeling his arm and oohing and ahhing over his big muscles!
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Rotates slightly to engage more muscles
- Treads on handles and grips on bottom keep you from slipping
- 10″ x 8.25″ x 6.2″
29. For the Secret Snuggler: UGG Slippers
Because men like warm toes too! Maybe the man your shopping for is working from home or you’re tired of hearing about cold feet. Whatever the reason, these UGG slippers will be the perfect pair to keep his toes nice and cozy warm – and stylish too!
- Durable rubber sole for indoor and outdoor wear
- Soft, cozy lining made from plush UGGpure
- Keeps feet warm and comfortable
- Comes in a variety of colors
30. For the One You Keep Giving Watches To: Leather Watch Case
Have you already bought a watch or two as gifts in the past? I can’t blame you — a watch is a great timeless gift! So how about a beautiful place to keep and display those timepieces?
This watch case is made of leather and suede and can hold three watches.
- 10″ x 3″ diameter
- Water-repellent leather and protective suede
- 3 storage spaces
- Latinx owned
31. For the One With Comfortable Feet: Nike Knit Shoes
These Nike knit shoes are an everyday staple for my husband. From walks around the block to bringing the trash out to going to church, he wears these all the time.
- Pull-on sock upper with adjustable lacing
- Nike React foam sole
- Removable cushion
- Comes in a variety of colors
32. For the Reluctant Techie: Apple Watch
I tried for years to convince Rishi to get an Apple Watch. He finally got one this year and is now obsessed. Whether your fella thinks he wants one or not, I’m certain he’ll love it!
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
33. For the One Who Only Wears Sneakers: Black Leather Sneakers
These are the perfect shoes for dressing up or dressing down. Rishi has a similar pair, and I love that he can wear them to date night, family photos or just to the store.
- Leather upper
- Removable insole
- Runs large, size down
34. For the One Who’s Always On Zoom: Cardigan
A cardigan is a wardrobe staple. Every man needs one, especially now since they’re an easy option to throw on for any Zoom meeting.
- Soft, strong and American grown cotton
- Features classic details like a shawl collar and patch front pockets
- Has an allover ribbed knit that adds texture and softness
35. For the Man Who Loves His Grill: Wifi Meat Thermometer
There are many options for meat thermometers out there but this one is the best of the best, according to my Egg loving husband.
- Easily monitor through the Inkbird Pro App
- Rechargeable battery
- Temperature graph and calibration
- Count down timer, high and low alarm
36. For the Man Who Appreciates Nice Things: Bosca Men’s Small Bifold Leather Wallet
Take a peek at your man’s wallet. Is it ratty, old or is there velcro involved? Time for an upgrade! Any guy would love this fancy Bosca wallet that will be well loved for years to come. Rishi owns this wallet and it’s one of his favorite things.
- 100% hand stained Italian leather
- Last a lifetime and wear in beautifully
- Slip and spacious
- Six card pockets and two interior pockets
There you have it! 36 amazing gift ideas for any man on your list. I hope this helps!
Need more gift guides? Check out my gifts for her here or all of my gift guides here!
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!