Men, men, men. They’re trickier to buy for than they let on. What are you buying the fellas in your life this holiday season?
Stumped? I usually am too, but this year I enlisted the help of all the men in my life to share their favorite products, from apparel to kitchen essentials and more.
Gift Guide for Him
There are two ways to use this guide. One is to simply shop using the links below. Like an idea you see? Click the link to learn more and purchase.
Want a few more details on what something is? Keep scrolling for additional details.
Either way I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gifts for the men on your list.
1. Hot Sauce, Truff // 2. 8-Cup Coffee Maker, Chemex // 3. Full Zip Sweater Jacket, Patagonia // 4. Champion Joggers, Todd Snyder // 5. Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, Ultimate Ears // 6. Charging Station, Etsy // 7. Sous Vide, Anova // 8. Ice Makers, Sphere // 9. Whiskey Tumblers, Viski // 10. Cigar Cutter, Colibri // 11. Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand, Williams Sonoma // 12. Waxed Canvas Beer Caddy, Pottery Barn // 13. Wood Cooking Utensils, Williams Sonoma // 14. Stemless Mug, Corkcicle // 15. Slippers, UGG // 16. Knit Shoes, Nike // 17. Apple Watch, Apple // 18. Cardigan, Banana Republic // 19. Bluetooth Meat Thermometer, Inkbird // 20. Leather Wallet, Bosca
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting me and this blog!
1. For the One Who Likes Things Hot, Hot, Hot: Truff Hot Sauce
I bought my brother, brother-in-law and husband this Truff Hot Sauce for Christmas last year. It’s on one of Oprah’s Favorite Thing’s list so I figured it was a no brainer!
If your man loves things hot and maybe a little fancy, he’ll love opening up a box of this Truff Hot Sauce. (I do have another family favorite hot sauce from Minnesota on this gift guide too if you want another more everyday option. It’s my husband’s go-to sauce!)
- Three bottles of truffle-infused hot sauce
- Gluten free
2. For the One Who Loves a Slow Morning: Chemex 8-Cup Coffee Maker
If the man in your life is anything like mine, he appreciates a good cup of coffee. And this Chemex 8-Cup Coffee Maker will do just that.
Rishi bought this a while ago and while it’s not our day-to-day coffee maker (you can check that out on this OXO post), it is a great coffee maker for slow mornings!
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are made of the highest quality, non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- The patented CHEMEX pour-over design allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
3. For the Fair Trade Fellow: Patagonia Full Zip
Rishi and I both own this jacket! He was less than thrilled that I copied him, especially since it’s both of our go-to jackets for walks around the neighborhood.
It’s the perfect weight for cooler nights and mornings, great for chilly offices and a perfect jacket for any man on your list.
- Collar, cuffs and hem trimmed in shape-holding, abrasion-resistant jersey
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- 10-oz moisture-wicking fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
4. For the One Who Strives for Chic Comfort: Todd Snyder Champion Joggers
These are my husbands favorite joggers — so much so that he owns five pairs! It comes in different weights, from light weight for those of you in warmer climates to heavy weight for those in bitter cold climates like us. There’s a variety of colors as well.
- 18oz French terry
- 100% cotton
- Slim fit
- Two slash front pockets
- Back patch pockets
- Hand-tied cotton tubular tape drawstring
- Ribbed waist and leg cuffs
5. For the One Who Always Has Music On: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Is your man always putting on good tunes? Is there music on wherever he goes? This amazing waterproof bluetooth speaker is perfect for him. It has 360-degree sound so everyone in your circle can hear the latest and greatest hit, and it’s portable enough to throw in a bag for a weekend away.
- 10 hours of sound
- Completely waterproof and floats
- Enjoy 360-degree sound that is bright and with balanced bass
- Control your music right from the speaker
6. For the One Who Loves Devices: Charging Station (iPhone, Watch and Airpods)
For the man on your list who has all the gadgets, this is the gift for him. Keep him well organized and fully charged with this trio charging station from Etsy.
- Fast charge wireless chargers
- Watch charger option
- Lightning dock option
- Felt pad
7. For the Chef: Anova Sous Vide
If there’s a chef on your list who doesn’t already own a coveted sous vide, now is the time to get him one!
This is a family favorite in our home. Rishi can make his signature steaks (perfect, every time!) but it’s still easy enough for me to make perfectly cooked chickens and stop serving raw meat to my family!
- Perfect results every time
- Cooks a variety of food from chicken to eggs to veggies
- Small but mighty
- Super easy to use
8. For the One Who Loves Being a Little Extra: Sphere Ice Makers
We have these in our freezer, and Rishi loves to pull them out when guests come over. They add some class to an otherwise everyday cocktail.
These sphere ice makers are super easy to use and keep drinks cold longer by melting slower. (So slow they can often times be used for a second round of drinks!) They’re dishwasher safe, leak proof design and BPA free.
- Fits in both low and high ball glasses
- Keep drinks cold longer
- Tight fitting lid
9. For the Classy Cocktail Guy: Whiskey Tumblers
This is another fun glass we have in our cupboard. These beautiful crystal tumblers look great both while drinking or styled on a bar cart!
Pair these tumblers with the sphere ice makers and your man’s favorite drink. Ta da! The perfect gift.
- Perfect for cocktails
- Timeless design
- Set of two, holds 9 oz.
10. For The Cigar Aficionado: Cigar Cutter
The boys in my family do bi-weekly cigar nights and have become quite the cigar snobs. I picked up this Coibri Cigar Cutter for Rishi after his broke and it was a hit!
If the man you’re buying for likes a good cigar now and then, this cigar cutter is a great gift option!
- Spring-loaded release
- V-shaped cutter
- Ergonomic design
- Stainless steel blade
11. For the Man Who Loves His Grill: Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand
Is your man the king of the grill? Is he known for his better-than-the-steakhouse New York strips? This monogrammed forged steak brand is perfect for him!
This will wow his guests and personalize his steaks. It’s hand-forged by a Texas cattle rancher, which makes it all the cooler.
- Adds a personal touch to grilled meats
- Hand-forged iron brand is an authentic miniature version of the cattle brands used for centuries to identify livestock and designate ranch families
- Includes a wall-mounting storage rack
- Choose single, double or triple initials
12. For the One Who Always Brings the Beer: Waxed Canvas Beer Caddy
Is your man known for his great taste in beer? Always bringing the drink to parties or picnics? Hello, waxed canvas beer caddy!
With this, he’ll be able to bring his six-pack to a backyard BBQ without worrying they’ll roll around the back of his car. It also comes with a bottle opener on a retractable cord so he’ll never lose it.
- Holds six beer bottles
- Durable waxed canvas
- Includes a bottle opener on a retractable cord
- Removable padded inner divider
- Adjustable shoulder strap
This gift idea comes directly from my husband! This year for his birthday he requested I replace all of our cooking utensils with nice wooden ones.
- Set of eight includes turner, ladle, pasta fork, whisk, blunt end spoon, slotted spoon, 12″ spoon, and 14″ spoon
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain (except whisk)
14. For the One Who Likes His Drinks the Perfect Temp: Corkcicle Stemless Copper
Whether it’s water, coffee or a cocktail, this little stemless cup is the perfect companion! My husband got these a few months ago and he uses them every single day for his morning coffee.
- Sliding, shatterproof lid
- Triple insulated
- Slip-proof, silicone bottom
- Easy grip, flat side
- Cool for nine+ hours, hot for three
Because men like warm toes too! Maybe the man your shopping for is working from home or you’re tired of hearing about cold feet. Whatever the reason, these UGG slippers will be the perfect pair to keep his toes nice and cozy warm – and stylish too!
- Durable rubber sole for indoor and outdoor wear
- Soft, cozy lining made from plush UGGpure
- Keeps feet warm and comfortable
- Comes in a variety of colors
16. Nike Knit Shoes
These Nike knit shoes are an everyday staple for my husband. From walks around the block to bringing the trash out to going to church, he wear these all the time.
- Pull-on sock upper with adjustable lacing
- Nike React foam sole
- Removable cushion
- Comes in a variety of colors
17. Apple Watch
I tried for years to convince Rishi to get an Apple Watch. He finally got one this year and is now obsessed. Whether your fella thinks he wants one or not, I’m certain he’ll love it!
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
18. For the One Who’s Always On Zoom: Cardigan
A cardigan is a wardrobe staple. Every man needs one, especially now since they’re an easy option to throw on for any Zoom meeting.
- Soft, strong and American grown cotton
- Features classic details like a shawl collar and patch front pockets
- Has an allover ribbed knit that adds texture and softness
19. For the Man Who Loves His Grill: Wifi Meat Thermometer
There are many options for meat thermometers out there but this one is the best of the best, according to my Egg loving husband.
- Easily monitor through the Inkbird Pro App
- Rechargeable battery
- Temperature graph and calibration
- Count down timer, high and low alarm
20. For the Man Who Appreciates Nice Things: Bosca Men’s Small Bifold Leather Wallet
Take a peek at your man’s wallet. Is it ratty, old or is there velcro involved? Time for an upgrade! Any guy would love this fancy Bosca wallet that will be well loved for years to come. Rishi owns this wallet and it’s one of his favorite things.
- 100% hand stained Italian leather
- Last a lifetime and wear in beautifully
- Slip and spacious
- Six card pockets and two interior pockets