Have an elementary age or tween girl in your life that you need a gift for? Whether it’s Christmas or birthday or just because, we’ve scoured stores, as well as the bedrooms (and minds!) of my nieces and friends’ daughters to curate the best gift ideas for girls possible.
Today we’re sharing all of the most on trend, unique gifts for girls that any little lady, no matter her interests, will love.
This list was created by talking to actual elementary-aged and tween girls in my life. They shared some of their favorite items they own as well as things on their wishlist.
Girls can be a picky bunch so I’m sharing a bit more info about each product to help you figure out what’s the best gift to get for your girls!
And as a note, many of the items below are also included in my gift guide for boys. These aren’t gender specific, just ideas I’ve heard from girls in my life!
20 Best Gift Ideas for Girls
There’s two ways to use this guide. One is to simply shop using the links below. Like an idea you see? Click the link to learn more and purchase.
Want a few more details on what something is? Keep scrolling for additional details. Either way I hope this gift guide helps make gift buying a breeze for you and that the little ladies on your list love what they receive.
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting me and this blog!
1. Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera, Fujifilm // 2. Cosmo Glitter Clear Bumper Case, Amazon // 3. Nail Polish, Olive and June // 4. Tie-Dye Kit Party, Amazon // 5. Chain Link Letter Necklace, Anthropologie // 6. 36 Color Pens, Amazon // 7. Beautiful Day Perfume, Bath and Body Works // 8. A Thousand Wishes Body Lotion, Bath and Body Works // 9. Apple AirPods, Apple // 10. Airpods Case, Amazon // 11. Hoverboard, SISIGAD // 12. Hair Chalk, Amazon // 13. Lightbox, Northpoint Store // 14. Leotards, Amazon // 15. Razor Scooter // 16. LEGO Friends Friendship Bus // 17. Kids Baking DIY Activity Kit , Baketivity // 18. DIY Personalized Accessories Kit // 19. Jenga // 20. Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
1. For the Creative Girl: Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera
This is a fantastic camera for any girl starting to show an interest in photography or just capturing memories, especially with the selfie mirror. Be sure to gift extra film too, because this camera is sure to be an immediate hit.
- Automatically selects the optimal shutter speed in any environment
- Features a built-in macro mode and selfie mirror
- Customize your camera with the two included shutter button accessories – a jewel button and a glow button
2. For the Fashionista: Cosmo Glitter Clear Bumper Case
This phone case has pink and gray marbling that your teen daughter will love! Bonus for you? She will love this case so much she will probably take better care of her phone.
- Full-body case with 360 degree protection
- Front cover includes a touch-sensitive built-in screen protector to prevent damage
- Cushioned corners provide drop protection
- Fingerprint-resistant coating with a stylish glitter layer
- Designed specifically for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus. Not compatible with standard iPhone 7/8
3. For the Always Polished One: Nail Polish
It is so disappointing to get cute nail polish as a gift, put it on, and realize it is cheap and instantly chips off or clumps up. Your daughter will love this Olive and June nail polish! Her nails will look great, she can get creative with the colors and – best of all – no nail polish frustration.
P.S. Use the code JenB20 for 20% off any system!
- Six jewel tone polishes
- Two glitter polishes
- Limited edition emerald poppy, mirrored studio box and white pouch
- Cuticle serum with cactus flower
- Super glossy top coat
- Clean up brush
- Nail polish remover pot
- Flat-edge mani clippers
- Dual-grit mani nail file
- Nail buffer bar
4. For the Trendy Type: Tie-Dye Kit Party
A quick walk through the stores or browsing online and you know that tie dye is in. Any girl will love creating her own tie-dyed t-shirts, sweatshirts and more with this tie dye kit. She will be able to customize the colors and designs to exactly what she wants – how cool is that?
- Includes a reusable plastic storage bin stocked with enough tie-dye supplies to create up to 36 projects
- Features 18 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic dye
- Just add water to activate
- Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over eight tie-dye looks to choose from
- Dyes are safe to machine wash. Colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
5. For the Sophisticated Girl: Chain Link Letter Necklace
This is a gift that your daughter will love for years to come. A necklace with her initial on it is both meaningful and trendy. Any girl will love to wear this necklace with causal t-shirts or paired with a dressy outfit.
This one is so beautiful you could get matching mama/daughter necklaces!
- Gold-plated metal
- Toggle closure
6. For the Writer or Artist: 36 Color Pens
Your gals love to journal or draw? This 36-piece set of pens is for her.
- Wide variety of 36 eye-catching coloring pens at your hand
- Quick drying, no bleed ink
- Super fine, metal tipped
- Non-toxic, water-based, acid-free, no smudges, dry safe, minimal bleed through
7. For the Beauty Queen: Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Perfume
Girls love to wear perfume, so introduce your girl to the wonderful world of scents with this refreshing fragrance from Bath and Body Works. She will love to spritz this on her skin and you will love that you aren’t spending a fortune on expensive perfume.
8. For the Beauty Girl: Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Body Lotion
Both my nieces have this lotion, and they have opposite personalities so chances are the little ladies in your life will like this scent too!
- A festive blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies and almond creme
- Key notes of pink prosecco, sparkling quince, crystal peonies, gilded amber, amaretto creme
9. For the Musical Maven: Apple AirPods
This is a gift for the older girl on your list! Teens will love to be gifted with these AirPods to listen to their favorite music or for FaceTiming with their friends.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup with all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
10. For the Careful Chick: Airpods Case
Have a girl that takes good care of her stuff? (Lucky you.) Encourage that even more by getting her an AirPods case. Not only will this help protect the pods, but the carabiner will help her keep track of it by being able to clip the case inside her purse or backpack.
- Made of safe food grade silicone
- Provides impact resistance and anti-scratch against daily wear and tear
- Stains and dirt can be easily wiped and cleaned
- Supports wireless charging without interruptions
- Transforms your ear pods from AirPods holder to a keychain accessories kit
11. For the Mover and Shaker: Hoverboard
This is a great gift for a late elementary-age girl! A hoverboard provides fun year round as it can be used both indoors and outdoors. The battery on this particular model lasts for hours, so you will be able to go for 2+ mile walks (or, um, rides!) no problem.
- Front LED lights with LED lights on wheels
- 6.5″ rubber wheels for smooth ride
- Self-balancing control system easy for beginners
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs
12. For the Hair Girl: Hair Chalk
Temporary hair color is a winning gift for any girl! My elementary-age niece and middle school-age niece both love having fun colors in their hair, and the fact that these wash out gives them endless chances to try different colors.
- Includes 10 different hair color markers
- Temporary hair color
- Can also be used as face painting crayons
- Easy to apply and to remove
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic and water soluble
- Provides up to 80 applications per each hair chalk pen
13. For the Home Decor Diva: Lightbox
This light box is a fun addition to a bedroom for any girl, from mid elementary on up.
- Light box with letters and number titles
- 109 letters, numbers and symbols
- Light up your world with fun quotes
- Fully customizable light box
14. For the Gymnast: Leotards
Leotards are a great gift for a gymnast or dancer, or a girl who might dream of being one someday. Your daughter doesn’t have to be enrolled in formal lessons to enjoy dancing and cartwheeling around in a leotard! This is a great gift for early to mid elementary age girls.
- Pull on closure
- Fabric is quick dry, breathable, and anti-pilling
- A metallic pattern, u-neck collar with rhinestones, open back detail
- Four-way stretch to move with your body
15. For the Girl Who Likes To Go Fast: Razor Scooter
Scooters are a fantastic gift for any elementary-age child. They encourage exercise and motor skills, which is good for you and good for them. Razor scooters are great quality and will last for years.
- Includes rear fender brake and folding mechanism designs
- This razor scooter has adjustable handlebars to fit young riders of all sizes
- Folding mechanism for easier storage and transportation
16. For the Creative Type: LEGO Friends Friendship Bus
Legos are such a fantastic gift for any age girl who loves to build and create. Legos are categorized by age so you can find one that fits the exact ages of your child. The lego themes are truly endless: choose a Lego Friends set for younger elementary age girls and complex Disney or Star Wars sets for older girls.
- 778 pieces for hours of creative play
- Toy bus comes with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Mia and Olivia mini dolls
- Includes lots of mini-doll accessories
17. For the Baking Girl: Kids Baking DIY Activity Kit – Bug Cupcakes
These all-in-one Baketivity kits are a great gift for your little helper in the kitchen. This kit includes everything you need – recipe, ingredients, etc. – and a bonus fun learning activity to complete while the cupcakes are baking! This is geared towards later elementary age kids who are learning the basics of baking.
- Includes clear recipes, pre-measured ingredients
- Has two activities to do while cupcakes bake
- Makes eight cupcakes
18. For the Young Designer: DIY Personalized Accessories Kit
This kit is perfect for older elementary and middle school kids who are starting to learn how to make their own jewelry and hair clips. Kits like these are such a great tool to give your kids the basics they need for an activity. If you find they like accessory making, take a trip to the craft store to stock up on more specific supplies!
- Includes charms, beads, clips, thread, closures and pliers
- Alphabet-centric jewelry
- Colorful cords and metallic beads
- Great introduction to jewelry making
19. For the Gamer: Jenga
Jenga is a classic family game for a reason: it’s fun for everyone! Your daughter will enjoy playing this game with her friends and you will love having a fun family game night.
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless
20. For the Future Singer: Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Got a superstar on your gift list? This wireless microphone is a perfect gift for any elementary (or older) age girl who memorizes all the lyrics to her favorite Frozen or Taylor Swift songs.
- Can be used as a microphone, speaker or recorder
- Light that correlates to the music: higher volume, brighter light
- Easily connected with Android, iPhone, etc.
And there you go! I hope this gift guide for girls helps you discover a gift or two for any little lady on your list.