Have an elementary age or tween girl in your life that you need a gift for? Whether it’s Christmas or birthday or just because, we’ve scoured stores, as well as the bedrooms (and minds!) of my nieces and friends’ daughters to curate the best gift ideas for girls possible.
Today we’re sharing all of the most on trend, unique gifts for girls that any little lady, no matter her interests, will love.
This list was created by talking to actual elementary-aged and tween girls in my life. They shared some of their favorite items they own as well as things on their wishlist.
Girls can be a picky bunch so I’m sharing a bit more info about each product to help you figure out what’s the best gift to get for your girls!
And as a note, many of the items below are also included in my gift guide for boys. These aren’t gender specific, just ideas I’ve heard from girls in my life!
43 Best Gift Ideas for Girls
There’s two ways to use this guide. One is to simply shop using the links below. Like an idea you see? Click the link to learn more and purchase.
Want a few more details on what something is? Keep scrolling for additional details. Either way I hope this gift guide helps make gift buying a breeze for you and that the little ladies on your list love what they receive.
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you.
|Product Name||Product Image||Primary Button|
1. For the One Full of Magic: Fairy Garden
If you know a girl who loves spotting little fairy homes in nature or your neighborhood, get her her very own to put together. This one has a fairy house that lights up and a water pump that works. Or you can buy little pieces that you like separately to build your own little fairy town!
- Children can blow on the fairy house to activate light and music!
- This set includes everything you’ll need to make a special garden for the fairy Saffron and her beautiful unicorn!
- Add water to the pond and pump the water wheel!
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.
2. For the Wordsmith: Chunky Monkey Business Game
This fun word game is on my niece’s wish list this year, and I hope I get to play it! It’s a race to think of the word that completes two phrases and sounds like it would end up with lots of silly answers.
- Objective - Connect one word using the beginning and ending word. Can you figure out the blank?
- 3-8 Player Interactive Party Game
- Includes - One monkey, 400 cards, and a rules sheet.
3. For the Athlete: Activewear Set
There are so many cute workout sets out there these days, and girls want in on the action! Whether they want crop tops, long sleeve tees or anything in between, there’s an option out there for the girls on your list.
4. For the Collector: Caboodle
Caboodles are made for her makeup collection, but even girls without cosmetics will find a use for this perfectly retro and useful container. They come in a ton of color combos (some with glitter!) so you can find the perfect style for each girl.
- Caboodles - The inventor and leader of on-the-go cosmetic organization since 1987
- Spacious storage with auto-open tray with flip lid and mirror/ secure latch for no-spill travel
- The bottom of the cosmetic case has storage space to hold larger items like brushes, while the top of the organizer contains a tray divided with 3 compartments to store items of ranging sizes
- Perfect storage case for school supply organization, makeup organization, cosmetic organization, craft organization, hair accessory storage or small toy organization on the go size of unit closed: 13.38 L x 8.88 W x 6.5 H
- Made in the USA
5. For the Note Writer: Personalized Stationery
Nothing feels more special or sophisticated than writing notes on your own personalized stationery. This is a great gift for a wide range of ages, from elementary school kids writing short notes to friends to high schoolers keeping in touch with faraway relatives or about to head to college.
-Modern lowercase name and period
-4.25 x 5.5 inches [A2] flat card printed on our signature 110lb. lightly textured cardstock
-Coordinating envelope options
-Return address printing add-on available
-Clear boxed ready-to-gift packaging
6. For the Maker: Polymer Clay
If you have an older girl who always loved Play-Doh and enjoys making things with her hands, polymer clay has some really cool uses. You can make jewelry or keychains or figurines and then bake them in the oven to harden them.
7. For the Creative Girl: Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera
This is a fantastic camera for any girl starting to show an interest in photography or just capturing memories, especially with the selfie mirror. Be sure to gift extra film too, because this camera is sure to be an immediate hit.
- Automatically selects the optimal shutter speed in any environment
- Features a built-in macro mode and selfie mirror
- Customize your camera with the two included shutter button accessories – a jewel button and a glow button
8. For the Adventurer: Binoculars
Every adventurer needs some binoculars! These kid-sized functioning binoculars come in a ton of colors and make every outing a little more fascinating.
9. For the One Whose Phone Is Life: Glitter Sparkle iPhone Case
This phone case has pink and gray marbling that your teen daughter will love! Bonus for you? She will love this case so much she will probably take better care of her phone.
10. For the Flexible One: Yoga Mat
Yoga is great for kids of all ages. It helps them get out energy, builds muscles and calms their minds. Get them their own mat so you can do yoga together!
11. For the Always Polished One: Nail Polish
It is so disappointing to get cute nail polish as a gift, put it on, and realize it is cheap and instantly chips off or clumps up. Your daughter will love this Olive and June nail polish! Her nails will look great, she can get creative with the colors and – best of all – no nail polish frustration.
P.S. Use the code JenB20 for 20% off any system!
12. For the Aspiring Chef: Apron
Kids love helping in the kitchen, and with a brand-new apron, they’ll be ready to tackle even the messiest recipes (which is basically every recipe with kids, right?). This apron comes in 2 sizes and has an adjustable neck strap so you can make sure their clothes are covered.
13. For the Trendy Type: Tie-Dye Kit Party
A quick walk through the stores or browsing online and you know that tie dye is in. Any girl will love creating her own tie-dyed t-shirts, sweatshirts and more with this tie dye kit. She will be able to customize the colors and designs to exactly what she wants – how cool is that?
- Includes a reusable plastic storage bin stocked with enough tie-dye supplies to create up to 36 projects
- Features 18 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic dye
- Just add water to activate
- Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over eight tie-dye looks to choose from
- Dyes are safe to machine wash. Colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
14. For the Scientist: Botany Experimental Greenhouse Science Kit
Start her green thumb early! This science kit teaches kids about seeds and plants and lets them experiment with tiny greenhouses. She can grow three different types of plants and teach you what she’s learned!
15. For the Sophisticated Girl: Monogram Pendant Necklace
This is a gift that your daughter will love for years to come. A necklace with her initial on it is both meaningful and trendy. Any girl will love to wear this necklace with casual t-shirts or paired with a dressy outfit.
This one is so beautiful you could get matching mama/daughter necklaces!
16. For the One Who Works Best When Comfortable: Lap Desk
You’ve got to get comfortable when doing homework, and after sitting up at a desk all day at school, sitting at a desk at home just isn’t going to do the trick! Give her the option to sit wherever she wants with a lap desk.
If your kid likes drawing, add a sketchpad and nice drawing supplies to sweeten the package!
17. For the Writer or Artist: 36 Color Pens
Your gals love to journal or draw? This 36-piece set of pens is for her.
- Wide variety of 36 eye-catching coloring pens at your hand
- Quick drying, no bleed ink
- Super fine, metal tipped
- Non-toxic, water-based, acid-free, no smudges, dry safe, minimal bleed through
18. For the Techie: Alarm Clock and Wireless Charger
If you’re looking for one gift to make a big difference in your daughter’s bedroom, this is it. It’s an alarm clock/Bluetooth speaker/radio/wireless charger/USB charger all wrapped in one.
19. For the Beauty Queen: Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Perfume
Girls love to wear perfume, so introduce your girl to the wonderful world of scents with this refreshing fragrance from Bath and Body Works. She will love to spritz this on her skin and you will love that you aren’t spending a fortune on expensive perfume.
- A carefully crafted bottle with a sophisticated pump
- Blend of daisies, pink peonies, sun-kissed apples and sparkling cassis
- Spritz over skin for an all-day fragrance
20. For the Colorful One: Giant Coloring Page
Perfect for alone time or family gatherings, this 10-foot coloring sheet occupies people of all ages! Spread it on a table or floor or tape it to the wall, and it’s an activity that’ll last a week or more.
21. For the Beauty Girl: Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Body Lotion
Both my nieces have this lotion, and they have opposite personalities so chances are the little ladies in your life will like this scent too!
- A festive blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies and almond creme
- Key notes of pink prosecco, sparkling quince, crystal peonies, gilded amber, amaretto creme
22. For the Easy Rider: PlasmaCar
No batteries and easy enough for preschoolers to scoot around on? A total winner in my book. Bonus: It holds up to 220 pounds so even adults can give it a try.
23. For the Musical Maven: Apple AirPods
This is a gift for the older girl on your list! Teens will love to be gifted with these AirPods to listen to their favorite music or for FaceTiming with their friends.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup with all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
24. For the Careful Chick: Airpods Case
Have a girl that takes good care of her stuff? (Lucky you.) Encourage that even more by getting her an AirPods case. Not only will this help protect the pods, but the carabiner will help her keep track of it by being able to clip the case inside her purse or backpack.
- Made of safe food grade silicone
- Provides impact resistance and anti-scratch against daily wear and tear
- Stains and dirt can be easily wiped and cleaned
- Supports wireless charging without interruptions
- Transforms your ear pods from AirPods holder to a keychain accessories kit
25. For the Tiny Decorator: Real Littles Locker
Girls will spend hours customizing this mini locker with the 15 surprises included and then in imaginative play with their dolls. It’s the perfect place to keep all their little treasures!
26. For the Mover and Shaker: Hoverboard
This is a great gift for a late elementary-age girl! A hoverboard provides fun year round as it can be used both indoors and outdoors. The battery on this particular model lasts for hours, so you will be able to go for 2+ mile walks (or, um, rides!) no problem.
27. For the Wannabe YouTuber: VTech Kidizoom Creator Cam
What kid these days doesn’t want to be a YouTube star? Get them started with this Creator Cam — it’s got special effects, more than 20 animated backgrounds and on-screen editing tools.
28. For the Hair Girl: Hair Chalk
Temporary hair color is a winning gift for any girl! My elementary-age niece and middle school-age niece both love having fun colors in their hair, and the fact that these wash out gives them endless chances to try different colors.
- Includes 10 different hair color markers
- Temporary hair color
- Can also be used as face painting crayons
- Easy to apply and to remove
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic and water soluble
- Provides up to 80 applications per each hair chalk pen
29. For the Cheerleader: Rainbow High Doll
Rainbow High dolls are one of this year’s most popular fashion dolls. This one has Rainbow High school spirit as a cheerleader. She comes with a comb for combing her long hair.
30. For the Home Decor Diva: Lightbox
This light box is a fun addition to a bedroom for any girl, from mid elementary on up.
31. For the Crafter: Cra-z-Loom Super Loom
Here’s the ultimate boredom buster for a crafty kid! With this huge loom, you can make a lot more than bracelets — make cell phone cases, spell out words, and use your imagination to come up with new creations!
32. For the Gymnast: Leotards
Leotards are a great gift for a gymnast or dancer, or a girl who might dream of being one someday. Your daughter doesn’t have to be enrolled in formal lessons to enjoy dancing and cartwheeling around in a leotard! This is a great gift for early to mid elementary age girls.
- Pull on closure
- Fabric is quick dry, breathable, and anti-pilling
- A metallic pattern, u-neck collar with rhinestones, open back detail
- Four-way stretch to move with your body
33. For the Fidget Fiend: Pop It Unicorn Purse
The cutest popper toy you ever did see! Pop-its are everywhere, and no kid can seem to get enough! This unicorn doubles as a purse for her special treasures!
34. For the Girl Who Likes To Go Fast: Razor Scooter
Scooters are a fantastic gift for any elementary-age child. They encourage exercise and motor skills, which is good for you and good for them. Razor scooters are great quality and will last for years.
- Includes rear fender brake and folding mechanism designs
- This razor scooter has adjustable handlebars to fit young riders of all sizes
- Folding mechanism for easier storage and transportation
35. For the American Girl: Matching Girl and Doll Robes
If your girl loves her American Girl or Our Generation doll (or even just a favorite stuffed animal!), get them matching robes. It doesn’t matter if she’s 2 or 14, they’ve got her size!
36. For the Creative Type: LEGO Friends Forest Camper Van
Legos are such a fantastic gift for any age girl who loves to build and create. Legos are categorized by age so you can find one that fits the exact ages of your child. The lego themes are truly endless: choose a Lego Friends set for younger elementary age girls and complex
37. For the One Who Has to Pet Every Dog: Present Pets
This interactive dog checks all the boxes for a great present: adorable puppy dog eyes, can play games, and even unboxes itself! Plus it’s a surprise which of the two poodle fairy pups you’ll get!
38. For the Baking Girl: Kids Baking DIY Activity Kit – Bug Cupcakes
These all-in-one Baketivity kits are a great gift for your little helper in the kitchen. This kit includes everything you need – recipe, ingredients, etc. – and a bonus fun learning activity to complete while the cupcakes are baking! This is geared towards later elementary age kids who are learning the basics of baking.
39. For the Snuggler: Squishmallow
Whether this is her first Squishmallow or she’s got a big collection, every girl will love snuggling this stuffed animal. Part pillow, part stuffed animal, all cuddles.
40. For the Young Designer: DIY Basically Beaded Jewelry Kit
This kit is perfect for older elementary and middle school kids who are starting to learn how to make their own jewelry and hair clips. Kits like these are such a great tool to give your kids the basics they need for an activity. If you find they like accessory making, take a trip to the craft store to stock up on more specific supplies!
41. For the One Who Likes Mini Things: Polly Pocket Pollyville Mighty School Playset
Polly Pocket is even better now than when you were a kid! This giant (in Polly Pocket terms) school playset offers lots of opportunities for pretend play.
42. For the Gamer: Jenga
Jenga is a classic family game for a reason: it’s fun for everyone! Your daughter will enjoy playing this game with her friends and you will love having a fun family game night.
43. For the Future Singer: Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Got a superstar on your gift list? This wireless microphone is a perfect gift for any elementary (or older) age girl who memorizes all the lyrics to her favorite Frozen or Taylor Swift songs.
- Can be used as a microphone, speaker or recorder
- Light that correlates to the music: higher volume, brighter light
- Easily connected with Android, iPhone, etc.
And there you go! I hope this gift guide for girls helps you discover a gift or two for any little lady on your list.
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
- Gift Guide for Women
- Gift Guide for Men
- Teacher Gifts
- Gifts for Your Sister-in-Law
- Beauty and Self Care Gifts
Gift Guides for Babies & Kids
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!