5-year-old girls love a little bit of everything! They can be frilly and twirly, but they’re smart and independent and active and sometimes want to get messy. So give them gifts that fit their whole personality!
I’ve got 20 ideas for your 5-year-old girls wishlist that are sure to make her smile!
Gift Guide for 5-Year-Old Girls
This post contains affiliate links.
It seems like all the girls my daughter knows love dress-up in some shape or form! Whether it’s princesses, fairies, superheroes or something else, you can find some fun dress-up clothes to fit her play style.
Comes with 3 different color skirts with sparkling stars matching with 3 color toddler-sized heel play shoes, 3 princess tiaras, 3 necklaces and 3 rings, an elegant carrying case for all the princess toys well organized.
You can’t go wrong with Barbies, and after the Barbie movie, there are more fans than ever! Buy one that comes alone or get a whole play set for more enjoyment.
- Travel-inspired accessories include a map, water bottle, smart phone, face mask, doggy bowl and treat, plus a sticker sheet to customize Barbie doll's ride.
5 is just about the age when kids start to learn how to ride a bike without training wheels! Pick one that she can ride right away, but that she can also grow into.
- As your child grows, you can easily and quickly adjust the seat & handlebar heights. The 14x has a seat height range from 15-22” to fit a huge range of inseam lengths (16-23”).
- Converting the 14x from a balance bike to pedal bike is quick & easy—we even provide the wrench to screw in the only bolt! Once your little one is ready to pedal, just attach the Easy-Ride Pedal Conversion Kit (sold separately).
4. Night Light
I love giving gifts that make a kid’s room feel more cozy and personal to them. This adorable night light lets them control the light on their own, and even better, they can put it wherever they want it in their room because it is battery operated rather than plugging into the wall.
5. Bed Canopy
This rainbow bed canopy is going to make their bed a special place they’ll love returning to at the end of each day.
- Size: 22" diameter on top, 98" high, 220" around the bottom can fit all size kids bed.
- Material: 100% high-quality polyester fabric and 100% polyester fiber, dust-proof at the top.
Turn your house into a disco with these rainbow lights that dance around your ceiling. They even move to the music you’re playing.
7. Twirly Dress
If you’ve got a only-wears-dresses 5-year-old, she probably loves to test the twirliness of each outfit. This rainbow twirly dress will pass with flying colors (literally!).
Kids can begin playing softball around 5 years old (or just play catch in the yard with family), so get her her own glove!
9. Spot It
This game is simple (but that doesn’t mean it’s too easy!) and small enough to carry in a purse. She can play with friends, siblings or mom and dad!
She can use this purse to actually carry her “essentials” or she can play pretend with all the things she sees mom carrying around each day!
- Wallet with Play Cash (25 pieces) and 6 uniquely designed Play Cards (Driving License, Credit Card, VIP Salon Card, Library Card, Gift Card, Ice-cream Card)
- Play Key
- Toy Phone needs 2 AAA batteries (batteries are not included)
- Play Water Bottle
- 2 Biscuits
- Play Makeups (Lipstick, Lip Gloss, Mascara, Cushion foundation)
11. L.O.L. Doll
She’ll be putting on fashion shows in no time with L.O.L. dolls. Pick the one that most fits your girl’s style or collect them all.
Fashion doll, fabulous fashions, shoes, accessories, glasses, a purse, a hairbrush, and a doll stand
American Girl dolls were a huge deal when I was growing up, and I feel like they’ve only gotten cooler! You can get your daughter one that looks like her, other modern versions or go classic with a historical doll.
- The 18" Truly Me Doll Has Lifelike Eyes That Open And Close Smoothly; Realistic Hair That Can Be Styled; A Soft Cotton Body; And A Movable Head And Limbs Made Of Smooth Vinyl
Princesses are big at this age, so anything with
- Over 80 Stickers of your Favorite Disney Princess Character
- 12 Disney Princess Sticker Play Scenes; 4 Sticker Sheets; 12 Coloring Pages
14. Rain Boots
Practical and so cute! She will love it when it rains if you buy glittery, light-up rainbow boots!
15. Letter Magnets
As she starts learning letter sounds and begins reading, keep sets of letters handy where she can play with them whenever the urge hits!
16. Marble Run
If you’ve got an engineer-minded little one, toys like marble runs are endless sources of fun! She can build and rebuild as much as she wants and find all kinds of ways that work (and don’t work!).
17. Gardening Tools
I love gifts that get my kids out in the sunshine and dirt! Plus, if you encourage gardening help now, you’ll have beautiful flowers in no time.
18. Wall Calendar
We used to get wall calendars every Christmas growing up, and it was always fun to see what perfect theme my mom would pick out that year. Your girl will love keeping track of the days like a grownup on her very own calendar.
Don’t get caught in the rain without an umbrella that fits your daughter! These fun umbrellas are kid-sized so she can carry her own and stay dry.
20. Bug Catcher Kit
Your future biologist will love seeing bugs up close with this bug catcher kit.
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
Gift Guides for Kids, Tweens & Teens
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Teen Girls Gift Ideas
- Teen Boys Gift Ideas
Age Specific Gift Guides
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- 5 Year Old Girl Gift Ideas
- 5 Year Old Boys Gift Ideas
- 7 Year Old Girl Gift Ideas
- 7 Year Old Boy Gift Ideas
Product Specific Gift Guides for Babies & Toddlers
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides