Teenage girls know what they want — but you don’t always know what that is! You can of course give gift cards (and they’ll be greatly appreciated), but sometimes it’s more fun to receive a gift to unwrap. And it’s a lot more fun to watch them open it!
If you’re looking for more ideas for under the tree, try some of these 17 suggestions for a little inspiration. I took them straight from my teenage niece’s wish list!
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you.
You can shop this guide in two ways.
- First, if you just want the quick list, check out the table below.
- Then if you want more information about any of the products, scroll down for descriptions of each one.
|Product Image||Product Name||Primary Button|
17 Best Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
1. Initial Bracelet
This simple initial bracelet would be great for girls or boys and fits so many styles. It would make a fun stocking stuffer or gift for your teens’ friends.
- All letters available
- Handmade with rope
2. Cute Highlighters
School supplies, but make them cute! These highlighters are pretty to look at, and also use softer colors that make it easier to read text if your teen finds neon colors distracting.
You could package these with other fun school supplies too — Post-Its, paper clips, pens.
I bought these for my niece and she loved them!
- Package includes 12 colorful aesthetic highlighters in different colors
- These soft colored highlighters are made with soft chisel tips for smooth writing without paper breakage.
- The ink of the fine art pen is water-based and ensures fast drying.
3. Stackable Rings
I love this set of knuckle rings. There are so many combinations your teen can create.
- 25 pcs knuckle rings with a box
- High-quality alloy
- Rings are different sizes, from 0.59 in to 0.74 in
4. Iron Flask Water Bottle
This is a must-have accessory in my nieces’ schools. It keeps your water cold, is easy to use, and has lots of color options so your teen will love carrying it.
I bought this for my niece at the start of school and she loves it. Even more, she broke the lid on accident and we discovered that the Iron Flask brand is amazing.
They have a lifetime guarantee on their products. When we contacted them to get a new lid they not only sent one lid but the sent two lids, four straws AND two cleaning tools! We’re customers for life!
5. Nike Air Force One Sneakers
Kids these days have so many amazing sneaker options! Even the Air Force Ones have a bunch of different versions to choose from, so you can always find one to fit your teen’s style.
- Rubber sole
- Durable leather upper
- Textile lining for breathability and comfort
- Textile lined, foam padded footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Classic lacing system for a secure and adjustable fit
- Durable, non-slip rubber sole for better grip and traction
6. Clear Lip Gloss
Even if you don’t know what brand or shade of makeup your teen likes, you know they’ll love super shine on their lips. This lip gloss is perfect worn alone or on top of lip stain, and reviews say it’s not tacky or drying.
- 3 pack
- Glossy and smooth
7. Pixi Overnight Glow Serum
Sometimes I think the teens know more about skincare than we adults do! This Pixi serum will brighten their skin overnight (and bonus: you can try it and see if you like it too!).
- EXFOLIATING GEL: Exfoliate & soothe skin with this miracle serum that works while you sleep to reveal a brighter complexion. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and fade sun spots over time.
8. iPhone Case
If you’ve entrusted your teen with a smartphone, make sure they have a case that will keep it protected. Get one that protects the phone from falls and keeps that nice camera working well.
- Full Body Shockproof Protection
- Protective Camera Design for iPhone 14
- Ultra Soft Microfiber Lining
- Wireless Compatible
9. Olive and June Nail Polish
It’s not a secret that I love Olive & June, and I’m spreading that love to my nieces! O&J nail polish is great for teens who love painting their own nails but want the professional manicure look. There’s polish and press-ons!
- Choose a mani system, press-on nails or just your favorite color of polish
- 7-free polish
- Cuticle care
- Poppy polish bottle handle
No one has more deep thoughts than a teenager! Whether she wants to use it as a journal, a spot for random ideas, or poetry notebook, there’s never a bad use for a notebook.
- 5.7 in by 8 in
- Water-resistant vegan leather cover
- Rounded corners
- 160 pages
- Inner expandable pocket
- Ribbon bookmark & elastic closure band
11. Boba Mix
Has your teen discovered the magic of boba tea yet? It’s so tasty and fun to eat, but if you’re always buying it at a bubble tea place, it can get costly! Give her a boba mix set so she can make all kinds of drinks at home.
- Makes 60+ Drinks
- 6 Drink Mix: Almond, Bubble Gum, Lychee, Lavender, Rose, Taro
- 2 Packs of 5 Minute Boba Tapioca Pearls
- 10 Fat Boba Straws, and 1 Tea Shaker
12. Weekender Bag
She’s got places to go and people to see! This weekender bag is cute and useful for all of her short trips. Sleepovers, camps, family trips; she can use it for wherever she’s going.
- Premium quality dark canvas and soft, brown faux leather accents
- Brown cotton lining
- 20(length) x 13(height) x 10(width) inches
13. Chunky Chain Necklace
Paperclip chain necklaces are such a cool way to wear an otherwise plain gold chain. They go with everything and can be worn alone or layered.
- 14k gold plating
- Lead-free, nickel-free and hypoallergenic
- 16 inch
14. Magazine Subscription
If you want a gift that lasts past Christmas day, go for a magazine subscription. There are so many options for whatever interests her, and it’ll keep arriving until next Christmas!
- 11 issues/12 months
15. Gel Pens
Some things never change! Gel pens were a must-have when I was in school, and I’m happy to see that teens still love them! This set has more than 100 colors and it has all kinds of glitter, neon and swirly options.
- 120 unique colors
- 7 color types: glitter, neon glitter, metallic, neon, pastel, swirl, standard
The one thing all teens need? Fresh breath 😂. This is a great gift for every teenager, and can go in a stocking or be wrapped with other goodies for a fun gift basket.
- Contains ten (10) 15-piece packs of 5 Gum Spearmint Rain Sugarfree Chewing Gum
- A refreshing spearmint flavor to keep you feeling fresh
Your teenage girl will love a new fragrance to wear. That’s part of the fun of growing up — finding different parts of your style and personality and how to express them!
- 3.3 Fl. Oz
- Fruity Top - Wild berries
- Floral Heart - White violet, jasmine
- Feminine Base - Sandalwood
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
- Gift Guide for Women
- Gift Guide for Men
- Teacher Gifts
- Gifts for Your Sister-in-Law
- Beauty and Self Care Gifts
Gift Guides for Babies & Kids
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!