We all know women can be the hardest people to shop for. We know what we like, and we can be picky about what we like too.
So whether you’re shopping for your mom, wife, your mother-in-law or best friend, what do you buy them?
I’ve scoured the Internet, talked to women in my own life and am sharing the best gifts for Christmas, their birthday or any other special day. Because really, do we need a holiday to give a gift? I don’t think so.
Gift Guide for Women 2023
This post contains affiliate links.
1. For the One Who Loves an Inspirational Quote: Little Word Project Bracelet
I love these motivational bracelets. You can order them to say whatever you want, so they’re totally customizable for whoever you’re gifting them to. Even cooler, you can register them and then pass them on to friends who need a boost. Then as it gets passed around to brighten people’s days, you can see where the bracelet has been on its journey!
A curated assortment of our best sellers. The perfect starter stack! Keep some for yourself and pass some on. $25 in savings.
A little reminder to register your bracelets! When you've passed them on, you can track their journey to see who else they've inspired.
2. For the One Who Has Nothing to Wear: Created Colorful Consult
I’ll admit, I am truly the hardest person to shop for. So when my mom gifted me a Created Colorful Consult everyone was so surprised to see how excited I got! This was truly one of the best gifts I have received in YEARS.
This is how it works. After purchasing a consult, you submit 20-30 photos of yourself with different colored fabric draped over you (think shirts, blankets, towels, etc). The amazing crew at Created Colorful will analyze these photos and ask for 1 (sometimes 2 more) sets of photos.
Then you’ll be sent an email that is truly the most encouraging email you’ll ever receive (no joke we have debated printing it off and putting it in our closet to remind ourselves of our beauty) and a complete list of the best colors for you to wear.
It makes shopping SO much easier since you can easily pick what colors you should (and shouldn’t) wear and makes getting dressed so much easier. I can’t recommend this enough!
Find your best colors—the palette that makes you look objectively radiant—and embrace your natural beauty. So you can finally start to see yourself as the TEN you already are!
3. For the One Who Hates Her Alarm: Hatch Restore
I finally bought this and it truly is all that’s its cracked up to be! 😉 We’ve have a Hatch Rest for our kids for years and we love them so I finally splurged on the Hatch Restore for myself.
The Hatch Restore is a sound machine, smart light, personal sleep routine, bedside reading light, wind down machine and sunrise alarm clock all in one!
For anyone who hates waking up abruptly to an alarm clock, this gentle wake up will make their mornings so much better.
4. For the One Who Loves Her Drinks: Drinking Glasses
I bought these glasses last winter for my smoothies and fell in love! They’re perfect for smoothies, iced coffee, even my daily water! I actually bought my mom this set (along with some iced coffee) for her birthday and she loves them as well. They’re dishwasher safe with glass straws and cleaning brushes.
- Drinking glass set includes 4 can-shaped glass cups,4 nature bamboo lids, 4 reusable glass straws and 2 cleaning brushes
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be used for hot or cold beverages
5. For the Manicure Maven: Olive & June
If you follow me on Instagram you know my love for O&J. Their manicure system is what every girl needs in their life for the perfect at home mani.
Splurge and gift her the mani system with a full set of colors or just get her started with a few basics, I promise she will LOVE this gift!
Use code Jenb20 for 20% off a full system and check out my full Olive and June review here.
6. For the Workout Queen: Lululemon Lookalike Hoodie
I’ll be real, I had the real version of this on my women’s guide for years but ever since finding these similar lookalikes for WAY less money, I haven’t gone back to the real thing.
At the price of these you can get a few colors for the price of one! These are super versatile and can be worn so many different ways, not just to or from the gym.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Half zipper
- Fleece lined
7. For the One Who Stays Out After Dark: Birdie Personal Safety Alarm
Any woman you know has felt unsafe out in the world at some point. This personal alarm is a great tool to give her a little more peace of mind, especially if she often has to walk to her car after dark or runs or walks alone. She can keep it on her key ring so it’s with her wherever she goes.
5% of profits are donated to She’s Birdie partner organizations that passionately support women’s safety, shelter and health.
- When threatened, activate Birdie's LOUD siren and flashing strobe-light to create a diversion and to help deter an attack.
- Birdie’s modern design is easy-to-use. To activate, remove the top pin. To deactivate, replace it. The alarm can be used multiple times. Batteries are replaceable and last 40 continual minutes.
- Lots of color options
- 3.7 x 1.25 x 0.6 inches
8. For the One Who Runs (or Walks) Alone: Shokz Open Run Headphones
As someone who does a LOT of running outside by myself, I know the power of a good headphone that allows me to not only hear whatever it is I’m listening to but also everything that is going on around me.
Bonus – they’re SO comfortable!
I bought these while training for a marathon and am so glad I did. They keep me safe since I can hear everything going on around me but also sane on those long runs by myself. My husband ended up getting a pair for himself to use at the gym and he loves them almost more than me!
- Features a featherweight, wraparound frame and wireless, open-ear fit for comfortable, earbud-free listening.
- OpenRun delivers quality audio while leaving your eardrums open to surroundings for ultimate safety.
- Completely sweat and waterproof for workouts, fitness and running.
- 8 Hours of Music & Calls
9. For All Her Essentials: Crossbody Bag
This is the perfect size bag for everyday use or running errands. I use this exact bag for my essentials. I also picked up this beautiful strap to customize it a bit!
It’s the perfect way to beautifully never lose anything ever again!
10. For the One With Cold Feet: Darn Tough Socks
When it comes to socks, all the women in my family are extremely picky. And seeing as though we live in Minnesota, where it’s freezing cold half of the year, we hate cold feet!
We discovered Darn Tough socks a few years ago. They’re made in Vermont and have a 100% guarantee behind them. Once we started buying them, we haven’t stopped.
One of my pairs got a hole in them, so I sent them back and, per their promise, they sent me a replacement pair within a couple weeks.
11. For the One Who Loves Her Lips: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
I picked up a jar of Laneige’s lip sleeping mask a few months ago and don’t know how I ever slept without it! It’s a super hydrating leave-on mask that both soothes and moisturizes your lips overnight.
This is the perfect stocking stuffer for your wife or a sweet little add on for your favorite babysitter.
- Moisture Wrap™ technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients
- Allure Best of Beauty award winner
- Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants
- Free from parabens and phthalates
12. For the New or Experienced Cook: The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
Know someone who loves to cook? This Smitten Kitchen cookbook is for them! Do you know someone who hates to cook? Again, this cookbook’s for them!
My cousin is a great cook and it comes natural to her. (Lucky her.) I didn’t get the cooking gene, unfortunately. So when she bought me this cookbook a few years ago I’ll admit I wasn’t super thrilled…to start.
But when I followed the step-by-step photos – I need very clear instructions, anyone else? – I was able to make a delicious meal, and I even loved the process of doing it!
I’ve literally loved every single thing I’ve ever made from this cookbook and bonus – there’s a second Smitten Kitchen cookbook coming out in November! Get them both or just start with one, either way it’ll be a hit!
NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER • Celebrated food blogger and best-selling cookbook author Deb Perelman knows just the thing for a Tuesday night, or your most special occasion—from salads and slaws that make perfect side dishes (or a full meal) to savory tarts and galettes; from Mushroom Bourguignon to Chocolate Hazelnut Crepe.
13. For the Arm Candy Crusher: Budda Bangles
Looking for a set of bracelets that won’t interrupt your daily life with all the clanging? Whether you’re carrying babies or running a board meeting, these bangles will bring your style game up to the next level.
I own these and wear them all the time! From galas to the playground, they really are the best bracelets around!
- Weightless, soundless, waterproof and TSA friendly
- Each of the nine bangles in the set is meant to represent an intention for your day
- Made of flexible polyvinyl carbonate rings that are hand-filled with gold leaf and sealed with a BuDhaGirl Serenity Prayer bead
14. For the One Who Can’t Have Too Many Necklaces: Initial Necklace
Initial necklaces gives you the opportunity to display something personal and meaningful close to your heart – literally.
The mom in your life would love the first letters of their children’s names. Or how about a mantra, name of your home state or a meaningful word? And, of course, an initial is always a lovely option. Best yet, this beautiful Initial Necklace is made in the USA.
15. For the One With a Sweet Tooth: Ice Cream Maker
Nothing is quite as tasty as homemade ice cream! If a woman on your list loves making treats in the kitchen, this is the perfect tool to add to her arsenal. Whether she makes it for her kids or for herself, it’s sure to be a winner.
- Makes frozen treats in 20 minutes or less
- Double-insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Makes up to 1-½-quarts of your favorite ice cream or frozen yogurt
16. For the Chic Mama on the Go: Austin Fowler Backpack
This Austin Fowler backpack is truly the chic way to carry your stuff (and all your kids stuff)! This is my go to for soccer practice while my little 2 are stuck sitting on the sidelines while their older brother plays – it’s fits all of my essentials plus goodies for them too.
It’s from a local MN brand, Austin Fowler. I know and adore the owner and she has every mama in mind when creating her products. Whether this is to take to work or to the soccer field, you won’t be disappointed with it!
Use the code PAISLEY15 for 15% off your purchase!
- adjustable shoulder straps
- brightly colored interior lining to easily see the contents
- two top zippered sections
- bottom zippered section
- back zippered pocket
- interior zippered pockets and slip pockets for extra organization
- luggage feet on bottom
17. For the One Who Likes to be Cozy: Ugg Blanket
I picked up this blanket a couple years ago during the Nordstrom Sale and it has become my absolute favorite winter blanket! It is incredibly soft and cozy and keeps you toasty warm even on the coldest days.
I’ve washed and dried this numerous times with no issues. Comes in tons of colors. Pair it with some cozy socks and a Netflix membership and you’ll have delivered the perfect gift.
18. For The One Who Hates a Cold Bed: Electric Throw Blanket
If a fleece blanket isn’t your gals jam, then this one might be! My sister is the queen of electric throw blankets and let me tell you, if you know someone who is constantly curling up with a blanket or complaining about being too cold as they crawl into bed, you need to get this for them.
It’s a cozy throw with three different heat settings for total and complete comfort! Turn this on a half hour before going to bed and slip into an already warm bed each night!
- Double layered super soft breathable flannel
- 3 fast heat settings (95°F - 113°F)
- One-button controller
- Machine washable & hand wash
- 50” x 60” size & 10 feet detachable controller cord
19. For the Busy Coffee Lover: Ember 14oz Mug
The Ember Mug is a busy woman’s best friend. Is your wife always complaining about reheating her coffee five times a day? Or maybe your best friend just had a baby and could use warm coffee to get her through the newborn phase.
The Ember Mug solves every shoot-my-coffee-is-cold situation! It allows you to set your precise drinking temperature on your favorite drink and keeps it that temperature for 80 minutes if you’re on-the-go (by using the battery) or all day if you use the coaster. I love using this after my morning workout. I fill up my mug prior to showering and it’s nice and hot for me post shower while I’m getting ready for the day!
20. For Your Personal Paparazzo: Photo Printer
You know there are hundreds of great pictures just stuck on her phone. Make it easy to print out all those framers so she can display them proudly around the house!
This printer connects to her smartphone so she can instantly print high-quality 4×6 photos from her photo library or social media.
Wrap it up with a beautiful frame and some extra photo paper for a perfect present!
- Comes with ink cartridge and 10 sheets of photo paper
- Designed for use with HP Sprocket app and Bluetooth
- Optional portable battery
- Edit and embellish photos with app
21. For the One Who Always Loses Her Keys: Tile Trackers
If you’ve got a woman in your life who always loses her keys, you know it! She’s always running late or frantically calling to ask if you’ve seen them! The Tile trackers take the stress out of the equation.
They can help find her keys or purse (or whatever she wants to attach it to) within 400 feet and can help find a lost phone even when it’s on silent.
22. For the Fashionista…or the Everyday Kinda Girl: Nikes
I don’t care of the woman you’re buying for is a fashionista or not, Nikes are gift that can and will be loved by just about everyone!
I personally own more Nikes than I care to admit and love every single one. They’re classy, timeless and in this day in age can literally go with everything from jeans to a ballgown! 😉
The ones I’ve linked are a pair that I own in 2 different colors. One I bought a few years ago during the Nordstrom sale and the others were gifted to me at Christmas by my own sister!
Praised for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low Platform elevates the hoops icon. The lifted midsole/outsole lets you step confidently while the upper keeps the proportions you loved from the original.
23. For the Baker: KitchenAid Mixer
Does a lady on your list love to bake? Or cook? KitchenAid Mixers are every girl’s dream item whether they know it or not! They’re an investment, for sure, but worth it since they last decades.
There’s a reason KitchenAid Mixers been a kitchen staple for generations. They’re small enough to not take up too much precious counter space but powerful enough to mix most everything.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl locks to base
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and pouring shield
24. For the Wannabe Latte Artist: Frother + Heater
Every coffee-loving girl needs a good milk frother. This milk frother not only creates foam, but it heats milk while it’s at it. That means it’s perfect for everything from lattes to hot chocolate and everything in between.
25. For the Plant Newbie: Snake Plant
Yes, I do have entire gift guide for plant lovers but even if she isn’t plant obsessed, an easy to care for plant is always a thoughtful gift. I recommend a snake plant because it’s incredibly easy to grow, can survive a bit of neglect and also cleans the air!
Pick up one of these, send along this snake plant care post and instruct her to put it in her bedroom because it produces a lot of oxygen at night. Not only will she be thrilled with her gift but impressed with your planty knowledge.
26. For the Woman Who Loves Stylish Comfort: Donpapa Slippers
Trust me when I say that you can’t go wrong with a pair of good slippers especially for a woman who works from home or is a SAHM. These are easy on and off and super cute too!
With over 23k reviews, you can be certain that these are a great pair of slippers. I own these and love them! They’re great for wearing all day while at home and even running to the bus stop to get the kids off to school.
- Warm and breathable upper with comfortable fluffy lining
- Anti slip memory foam sole
- Durable sole
27. For the Classy Cocktail and Mocktail Lover: Ribbed Glasses
I saw these in San Diego at the Amazon conference and fell in love. They’re so beautiful, chic and perfect! I am all about fun glasses whether it’s for an actual cocktail or just my can of kombucha poured into a fun glass!
This would also be a great hostess gift for a holiday party.
28. For the Luxe Lotion Lover: Bum Bum Cream
I recently got my first jar of Bum Bum Cream and I totally understand the hype and why it has over 42k reviews. It goes on smooth and makes your skin feel so hydrated, even in the cold MN winters I live through.
It has a great smell that’s not overpowering and my kids even love it!
The iconic Sol de Janeiro body cream. Award-winning, visibly tightening, fast-absorbing body cream for moisturized skin. Warm gourmand Cheirosa 62 fragrance with delicious notes of salted caramel, pistachio, and vanilla.
29. For the Trendy Gal: Stanley
I’ll be real, I made fun of everyone and their Stanleys for MONTHS…and then I decided to actually buy one so I could tell everyone that they’re not worth it. (Truly, I did!)
Well, turns out I actually love it and I hate to say that! I find myself drinking way more water at home because of the large straw and the handle to make it easier for me to carry from room to room.
While this isn’t my typical water bottle for on the go because it does leak if tipped, I do love it at home or when running errands when it’s left in the car. Perk – I can easily pass it back to my kids who always seem to get “so thirsty they may die” the one time we forgot to bring their water bottles with. They can easily get a sip without having to take off the cover of my HydroFlask and inevitably spill it all over themself!
- Choose between our 14oz, 20oz, 30oz,40oz and 64oz options
- Constructed of 90% recycled BPA free stainless steel for sustainable sipping, the Stanley Quencher H2.0 has the durability to stand up to a lifetime of use.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime Warranty
30. For the Host with the Most: Alora Ambiance Candle
One of my go-to scents this year has been Alora Ambiance Caldo scent. It’s a beautiful, refreshing scent that I have yet to get sick of and I’ve been using it for 2 years now!
Alora Ambiance is a Minnesota-based company that is America’s first reed diffuser brand! One thing I love is when people walk into my home and comment on how lovely it smells. It’s not overwhelming but a subtle beautiful scent.
It’s also one of the most long lasting scents I’ve ever used making it totally worth the price. Use the code PAISLEYANDSPARROW20 for 20% off!
Clean and classic, Alora’s iconic diffuser design complements any decor and perfectly scents your space with its ‘always-on’ aroma.
Caldo’s earthy blend of creamy sandalwood, rich amber and sweet patchouli is the perfect scent for the bedroom or any space you’d like to cozy up with this warm and inviting fragrance.
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
Gift Guides for Kids, Tweens & Teens
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Teen Girls Gift Ideas
- Teen Boys Gift Ideas
Age Specific Gift Guides
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- 5 Year Old Girl Gift Ideas
- 5 Year Old Boys Gift Ideas
- 7 Year Old Girl Gift Ideas
- 7 Year Old Boy Gift Ideas
Product Specific Gift Guides for Babies & Toddlers
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides