Does shopping for gifts for the teenage boys in your life make you sweat? Are you worried your only options are gift cards and cash?
Let me help you! I’ve done all the searching and asking around for you, so you don’t need to go down that rabbit hole.
Whether you’re looking for big gifts or small ones, this guide has ideas for you. Find more gift inspiration for teenagers in my teen girl gift guide!
This post contains affiliate links.
19 Best Gifts for Teen Boys
Music lovers will love this MIDI pad to play around with different beats and overlaying different instruments. They can connect it to their laptop and off they go!
Get your teen using their hands and their brains with this cool robotic car kit (or one of the other kits from Elegoo). They’re easy enough for a beginner with guided instructions to download, or someone with more electronics knowledge can take on the challenge of trying it alone.
- Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- All the module interface has been modified with XH2. 54 ports as to make it much easier and convenient to assemble the car and reduce the chances for errors.
- HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included.
What do teen boys love more than anything else? Eating! Get your teen his very own stash of snacks to keep in his room (or anywhere else that his siblings won’t steal them)!
Whether it’s a hint (ha!) or just a way to make cleaning themselves more convenient and pleasant, grab a gift set of things like body wash, face wash, shaving gel, etc. They’ll love something a little more grown-up, and you’ll love the clean smells!
- HYDRATE: 13.5 oz Active+Fresh Body Wash & Face Wash effectively cleans sweat and dirt from active skin
- FORTIFY: 12 oz Active+Fresh 2-in-1 Shampoo+Conditioner provides freshness that lasts up to 24 hours
- PROTECT: 3.8 oz Active+Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant gives you powerful 48-hour protection and is tough on sweat, not on skin
- MOISTURIZE: 5 oz Hydrate+ Face Wash effectively washes away bacteria and a unique formula helps replenish moisture on your skin
Teenagers don’t have to stop playing once it’s dark out! This ball lets your teen shoot hoops even after sunset. Whether they’re playing with friends or just practicing in the driveway, they will love this ball.
- Rubber exterior allows for indoor or outdoor use
- Battery-Powered: Included batteries let you play for hours on end
- LED Lighting: Lights are pre-installed and illuminate upon impact
Spikeball is something that I’ve seen everywhere from the beaches of South Carolina to the park down the street! Teens everywhere are playing this viral game and I can see why! It’s fun, interactive and great for kids of all ages.
This is the perfect gift for a garage hangout or a game room. There are 18 different dart games he can play, and he’ll love having friends over to compete with.
Water bottles are such a practical gift that can also show off his style. The YETI Rambler bottle is great for any teen boy, whether he takes it hiking, to play sports, or just to class. It’s basically indestructible and keeps his water cold all day.
- Get to drinking faster with the Chug Cap. It just takes a quick half-twist of the TripleHaul Handle to open and then you’re good to go, making it easy to steal a sip without slowing down
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
9. Gaming Chair
Make him more comfortable while he plays his favorite video games with this awesome gaming chair. It sits on the floor so he can be close to his console and rocks so he can find the perfect position.
- The Original Classic Video Rocker Gaming Chair
- Perfect floor seating solution for playing video games, reading, watching TV, relaxing, or just hanging out with your crew
- Modernistic design, ergonomically shaped for comfort
- Polyurethane faux leather and bold 3D polyester spacer mesh racing stripe upholstery
10. New Luggage Set
Big kids are going big places! Whether he’s heading to college soon or going on some fun trips, a luggage set is a gift he’ll get a lot of use out of and won’t buy himself.
- 3 piece luggage set 20 inch,24 inch,28 inch upright, can be stored one into another.100% ABS, Lightweight yet extremely durable abs material.
- Spinner wheels, multidirectional smooth and silent 360°wheels.
11. Portable Charger
Make sure he always has a way to get in touch with you — and play games or scroll Reddit on his phone! This portable charger can be carried around with him in his car or backpack so he never runs out of power.
12. Mini Fridge
A boy’s room is his castle, and with a mini fridge, he’ll have the coolest castle around. He can keep drinks and snacks in it, and feel a little more independent. Then when it’s time for college, he can take it with him to the dorms.
- 2 full-width interior shelves offer lots of storage options
- Adjustable leveling legs for easy positioning
- Dispense-a-can storage on door makes it easy to access soda and juice cans
- 2 full-width door shelves for versatile extra bottle storage
- Flat-back design helps conserve space
Great for a music lover or workout warrior, high-quality headphones are also great for everyone else in the house and gym. Let your teen listen to what they want, and you don’t have to hear it!
- Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology: Dual noise-detecting microphones pick up and filter out up to 95% of low-frequency ambient sound.
- Hi-Res Music: Hear every detail of your favorite songs thanks to Life Q30’s 40mm drivers.
- 40-Hour Playtime
- Pressure-Free Comfort
I feel like teen boys have two modes: super busy or totally relaxed. Help them chill out wherever they are with this easy-to-pack, easy-to-inflate lounger. You just swing the product back and forth to catch air and then roll up the end.
- No pump required. Just whisk it through the air to inflate.
- WEKAPO air lounger has patented pillow shaped headrest design that gives your upper back and neck comfortable support when you need relaxation most.
- It will stay inflated for at least 5-6 hours
15. Bag Balm
Boys don’t need anything fancy, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have dry skin! Bag Balm is the ideal product for anywhere that needs a little attention — lips, knuckles, elbows, wherever.
16. Bluetooth Hat
Stop fighting him to wear a winter hat in the winter with this bluetooth hat! He’ll be able to listen to music or his favorite podcast all while staying cozy warm. I’d consider that a win – win – win!
- Built in speakers and mic
- Easy-access USB charging port
- 10 hours of working hours
- LED light is rechargable and removable
17. Apple AirTags
If your teenager can be a bit forgetful with his belongings, you need to get him some AirTags. Never run late looking for his keys again!
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
18. Nike Air Force 1
Every teenage boy I know would be stoked to receive a pair of Air Force 1s. There are so many different colorways and variations, you’ll be sure to find one to fit your kid’s style.
- The Nike Air Force 1 '07 Craft returns the classic silhouette to its roots and brings a premium, heritage-inspired approach
- Redesigned to align closer with its original shape, the classic white pebbled leather upper is accented with a touch of grey on the brushed suede heel and visible stitching details
- Fresh "Air Force" graphics provide a modern touch, while Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort
- A new plush liner feels soft and cushy
- Classic “Nike Air” and Swoosh detailing appear on the white leather heel tab
19. Bomber Jacket
Upgrade his wardrobe with a bomber jacket. This one from American Eagle can be dressed up or down because of the quilting.
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
Gift Guides for Kids, Tweens & Teens
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Teen Girls Gift Ideas
- Teen Boys Gift Ideas
Age Specific Gift Guides
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- 5 Year Old Girl Gift Ideas
- 5 Year Old Boys Gift Ideas
- 7 Year Old Girl Gift Ideas
- 7 Year Old Boy Gift Ideas
Product Specific Gift Guides for Babies & Toddlers
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides
- Plant Lover Gifts
- Unicorn Gifts for Adults
- Unicorn Gifts for Kids
- BIPOC Gift Ideas
- Fair Trade Gifts
- Baby Brands and Gifts That Give Back
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!