Looking for some neutral Christmas decor to deck the halls with this Christmas? One of the best things about sticking with neutrals is they can easily be used again and agin even if you decide to switch up your holiday colors!
Neutral Christmas Decor Ideas
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you.
1. Neutral Bottle Brush Christmas Trees
- Material：the miniature Christmas trees are made of metal and plastic with wooden base, sturdy, lifelike and lightweight.
- Assorted Sizes: one set contains 30pcs mini pine Christmas trees with 4 various sizes, including 6pcs of 12.5cm/4.92inch, 6pcs of 8.5cm/3.35inch, 6pcs of 6.5cm/2.56inch，6pcs of 4.5cm/1.77 inch and 1.3inch mini wreath enough to satisfy your need
- Special Design: the mini plastic Christmas trees are designed into the shape of green pine with white frost and snow coated and a round wooden base, the miniature Christmas trees are flexible and can be bent to any angle you like.
Create a fun winter forest in your home with these bottle brush trees! The varying sizes mean you can put them anywhere – on a mantle, bookshelf, or even the bathroom counter.
I have tons of ways to use bottle brush trees on this post.
2. Neutral Shatterproof Ornaments
These shatterproof ornaments are perfect for placing throughout your home. Put a bunch in a clear vase or string them up on yarn to create a lovely garland. Of course, you can always add them to your tree!
You can see how I use them on my tree here!
3. Snowflake Pillows
These white snowflake pillows are perfect to have out the entire winter. I love the texture of the snowflake – it adds extra warmth to your home while still keeping the neutral color theme.
4. Cedar Wreath
This cedar wreath with lights is a classic piece of decor that will add charm to your home! You really can’t go wrong with a green Christmas wreath, and this one is stunning.
5. Faux Fur Tree Skirt
I love this faux fur Christmas tree skirt! Adding texture to your home creates warmth and interest and this skirt does just that. This particular tree skirt reminds me of snow – if you live in a warmer climate this might be perfect to give you the illusion of a white Christmas!
6. Cream Stockings
Neutral stockings are lovely for using year after year and will go with whatever Christmas decor you decide to use! I love these stockings and would enjoy having it hanging on my mantle.
They get amazing reviews on Amazon!
7. Champagne Shimmer Trees
Here is another Christmas decor item that you can leave out all winter long. I love the shimmery look of these trees – the Christmas season is truly the best time to add sparkle to your home!
8. Faux Fur Throw
Our best-selling cozy throw is created with incredibly silky fibers and ruched for a cascading ripple effect. A longer, ultra-plush pile and substantial weight set it apart, while velvet binding gives it a clean, luxe appeal.
Curl up on the couch to watch your favorite Christmas movies with this faux fur throw blanket! You will love pulling out this cozy blanket every winter.
9. Tree Nest Collar
The woven look of the Christmas tree collar is made of recyclable plastic and lasts for years. Magnet solution ensures a seamless connection.Don’t need constant straightening, smoothing and fluffing like traditional Christmas skirts
If you are looking for an alternative to a tree skirt be sure to check out this Christmas tree collar! I love the texture it adds while keeping a clean, classic look.
10. Gold Candle Holder
- MINIMALIST TAPER CANDLE HOLDERS: Minimalist design of this candlestick holders combines an exquisite concept with a simple and spacious Nordic aesthetic. This tall candle holder surface is electroplated in an understated and attractive matte black, making taper candle holder ornamental and anti-corrosive while keeping an elegant, sophisticated, and textured luster with superb craftsmanship
Here is another classic decor item that you can use year round. Pull out these gold candle holders during the holiday season to add a lovely glow with candles. These also will work great for special occasions or an at home date night, so be sure to keep them accessible after your New Years celebration.
11. Accordion Paper Trees
- A modern take on traditional tabletop trees.
- Simple to assemble and quick to store away.
- Hand cut and folded by skilled Indian artists.
Here is a unique way to decorate your home for Christmas will still keepign things neutral and classic! These accordion paper trees come in different sizes and are easy to pack up to use year after year.
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
- Gift Guide for Women
- Gift Guide for Men
- Teacher Gifts
- Gifts for Your Sister-in-Law
- Beauty and Self Care Gifts
Gift Guides for Babies & Kids
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides