We all know the power of words. They can make you smile, laugh, cry, and think about things you’ve never thought about before.
Use these cute quotes to brighten your day or someone else’s! They’re great for social media captions, the message inside a card, or just an encouraging text to a friend. You can also frame them in your home or use them as the wallpaper on your phone to inspire you whenever you see them.
Here’s a hand-picked selection of cute quotes you can use.
Feeling a little uninspired? Turn a dull day around with these motivating and life-affirming quotes.
- You always pass failure on the way to success. —Mickey Rooney
- Let your hopes, not your hurt, shape your future. —Robert H Schuller
- Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure. —Napoleon Hill
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. —John Lennon
- I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish. —Unknown
- You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day. Say it: This is going to be my day! —Brendon Burchard
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. —Unknown
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. —John Wooden
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress. —Frederick Douglass
- Rise above the storm, and you will find the sunshine. —Mario Fernandez
While beauty is defined by societal norms, everyone perceives it differently. As they say, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumblebee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. —Ashley Smith
- Next time you think of beautiful things, don’t forget to count yourself in. —Unknown
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. —Confucius
- What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful. —Scott Westerfeld
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. —Kahlil Gibran
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They merely move it from their faces into their hearts. —Martin Buxbaum
- To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world. —Dr. Seuss
- There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness. —Shannon L. Alder
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. —Coco Chanel
- Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul. —Alice Walker
- Self-care is the non-negotiable. That’s the thing that you have to do. And beauty is the thing that can be the benefit of the self-care. Beauty is not the point. Beauty is just a cute side-effect from self-care. —Jonathan Van Ness
- A cute outfit can really make your day. If I wear something I look good in, my mood just goes way up. —Jennette McCurdy
- Showing up is like 90 percent of the battle, and just make sure your hair is really cute. —Willam Belli
Life’s full of bumps and curves; that’s what makes it all the more beautiful. If you’re having an especially hard day, take a deep breath and read these quotes.
- Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. —Abraham Lincoln
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters. —Audrey Hepburn
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. —Victor Hugo
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. —Mahatma Gandhi
- Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens.—Douglas William Jerrold
- The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open. —Chuck Palahniuk
- Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness. —Zhuangzi
- There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path. —Buddha
- Think of all the beauty still left around you, and be happy. —Anne Frank
- Being happy never goes out of style. —Lilly Pulitzer
Life Advice Quotes
Life can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be forever daunting. Here’s our pick of life advice quotes to get right back on track!
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine — and shadows will fall behind you. —Walt Whitman
- The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging. —Warren Buffett
- Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. —Bruce Lee
- The past is behind: Learn from it. The future is ahead: Prepare for it. The present is here: Live it. —Thomas S. Monson
- Don’t count the days; make the days count. —Muhammad Ali
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. —Dolly Parton
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. —Dr. Seuss
- Be a bush if you can’t be a tree. If you can’t be a highway, just be a trail. If you can’t be a sun, be a star. For it isn’t by size that you win or fail. Be the best of whatever you are. —Martin Luther King Jr.
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. —William Faulkner
- Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat. —Ralph Ellison
Quotes About Being Yourself
You’re the only you there is! Being yourself can be difficult, but I hope these quotes can help you understand just how important that is.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. —Dr. Seuss
- Don’t compromise yourself; you’re all you have. —John Grisham
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else. —Judy Garland
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.—André Gide
- Don’t ever compare yourself to others. You are not a copy; you are an original. Craft your own individuality and sense of style and just be yourself. —Yvonne Wilson
- Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness. —Allen Ginsberg
- The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. —Paris Hilton
- I think the most radical thing you can do is be yourself. — MO
- No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self. —Edmond Mbiaka
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. —Thich Nhat Hanh
- You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant? ―Dr. Seuss
- Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone’s personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them. —Natalie Portman
- Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute. —Adriana Lima
Quotes About Dreams
Dream big, manifest it, and breathe life into it. Use these quotes to guide you.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. —Anatole France
- So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. —Christopher Reeve
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. —Harriet Tubman
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. —Roy T. Bennett
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. —J.R.R. Tolkien
- If you can dream it, you can do it. —Walt
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. —W. Clement Stone
- Living the dream is simply a form of living out your passion, of making that passion gradually, through persistence and effort, a central part of your life. —Urijah Faber
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small. —Richard Branson
Whether it’s for your soulmate or the people you hold dear to your heart, love quotes can be the perfect way to express your feelings.
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. —Angelita Lim
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. —A. A. Milne
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. —Loretta Young
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. —Eva Gabor
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. —Martin Luther King Jr.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. —Lao Tzu
- Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world — that’s beautiful. —Milan Kundera
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. —Emily Brontë
- Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. —Samuel Lover
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. —Robert Frost
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d be holding the galaxy in my hands. —Unknown
Having a friend you can rely on is the most incredible thing. Celebrate your friendships with these friendship quotes.
- Friends are the siblings God never gave us. —Mencius
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. —Anais Nin
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. —Nicole Richie
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. —Albert Camus
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. —H. Humphrey
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. —Bernard Meltzer
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. —Aristotle
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than walk alone in the light. —Helen Keller
- There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family. —Unknown
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. —Walter Winchell
Here are some quotes to remind you of the importance family holds in our lives.
- Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. —Lilo & Stitch
- Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. —Unknown
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. —Desmond Tutu
- Family and friends are hidden treasures; seek them and enjoy their riches. —Wanda Hope Carter
- Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights and our comfort when we occasionally falter. —Brad Henry
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. —Michael J. Fox
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. —Friedrich Nietzsche
- Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. —Lisa Weed
- I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other. —Jet Li
- The family is the first essential cell of human society. —Pope John XXIII
Use these quotes as captions for your pictures, or send them in a quick message to a friend or relative to remind them that you’re thinking of them, no matter how busy life gets. You can brighten your day along with someone else’s!