Brighten up your holidays with colorful Christmas decor! Whether you love all things color or you want to try your hand at adding some colorful Christmas decor into your rotation, you’ve come to the right place!
I absolutely love bright and happy colors all over my home. If you’re new to a lot of bright colors for your Christmas decorations, you could try just your entryway or your mantle or even a kid’s room!
Either way the finds below are a fun way to add some color to your holiday decor this year. I hope you enjoy!
I’ve rounded up 10 fun colorful Christmas decorations to help get you started!
Colorful Christmas Decor
Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you.
1. Multicolor Bottle Brush Christmas Trees
You can’t go wrong with bottle brush Christmas trees and these Multicolor Bottle Brush Christmas Trees are perfect for adding color to your Christmas decor! These are small enough to put a couple on a shelf, bathroom counter, or next to your plants!
I have tons of ways to use bottle brush trees on this post.
2. Colorful Shatterproof Ornaments
These Colorful Shatterproof Ornaments are perfect for adding a pop of color to your Christmas tree or other areas of your home. Place these in a vase or string them up to as some beautiful garland to place along your staircase mantle.
I personally and love these!
3. Colorful Tree Pillows
This fun Christmas tree throw pillow adds color and whimsy to your home. Adding a fun pillow to your bedroom (or kids bedroom!) is an easy way to bring Christmas cheer to any room!
4. Rainbow Leaf Felt Wreath
- BEAUTIFUL 16 INCH RAINBOW FELT LEAF WREATH will add a festive touch to your spring, winter or fall holiday or everyday home decor
- PERFECT FOR MODERN AND FARMHOUSE STYLE - Stunning decorative wreath features 300 felt leaves in various jewel tone rainbow colors. Makes a fun statement whether you're decorating your home, classroom or office
- DISPLAY FOR SPRING, CHRISTMAS OR YEAR ROUND - Cheerful multicolor rainbow color scheme is perfect for brightening up your home for Easter, spring, Christmas, summer, fall, or all throughout the year
- SUITABLE FOR INDOOR OR COVERED OUTDOOR USE - Display in your living room window, as kitchen wall art, or on the front door. This rustic wreath is perfect whether your style is country, modern, retro or playful
- Polyester felt. Size: 16 inch diameter
I love this felt wreath for several reasons. It is soft and lightweight so you can literally hang it anywhere – front door, cabinets, or your bedroom door.
Add this wreath to your holiday decor and leave it up until the spring weather brings us outdoor color!
5. Colorful Rainbow Christmas Bulbs Banner
Add some color with this fun bulb shaped banner! This would be lovely over a fireplace mantle or even in an entryway.
It comes pre-assembled and there’s three different strands to use!
6. Pom Pom Christmas Stocking
Bring out the child in you with this pom pom stocking! The colors and texture on this stocking are so fun. You will love having this bright and cheery stocking as part of your Christmas decor.
7. Paper Stars
- 【Material 】Made of high quality thick paper,very sturdy,won't rip.
- 【Unfolded size】 30cm /12", Folded size: 5.9"×2.6".Come with 3 colors:red, green, pink.
- 【Easy to Install】No assembly required, just pull strings together. Designed to be collapsed for storage and reuse.Easily refoldable to use next year.
- 【Elegant Minimalist Ornaments】Paper origami stars have simple colors and clear lines.The folded star ornaments expand into a 3D paper lanterns.They can work with some colorful LED light to decorate your home, party and holiday.
- 【Wide Application】Beautful stars for the coming Christmas,perfect for wedding décor,home décor,party supplies and shop decoration, table center pieces and much more.You can hanging on wall, fireplace,Girls bedroom,ceiling,christmas trees top,porch or anywhere you like.
Paper stars were a trendy Christmas decoration last year and I’m certain they will be a staple in many homes this year.
Hang these from the ceiling in your entryway or by your mantle – you can’t go wrong! These are one of my favorites!
8. Colorful Christmas Tree Skirt
If this doesn’t scream Christmas spirit then I don’t know what will! This beautiful thick Christmas tree skirt will be a happy spot in your Christmas decor with its classic red.
9. Taper Candle
Have you considered using tapered candles in your decor? I love using candles as part of my decor – and you can get colors that match with your theme!
Be sure to actually burn the candles – they will add a magical ambiance and it is one less thing to pack up in January!
10. Merry & Bright Doormat
Welcome your neighbors, family, and even the mailman with this merry and bright welcome mat! This fun doormat will bring a smile to everyone who steps foot in your home.
I own this and love it! You can see it on this post.
If you want to check out my own home with how I decorate for Christmas, check out this home tour! I like to switch things up each year, at least a little bit, and this was one of my more color filled years.
Want FREE Christmas gift tags? I created 64 beautiful gift tags that can be used not only for Christmas but every holiday! They’re free to download!
Get your gift cards in your inbox!
The Ultimate Gift Guide List
Want even more gift ideas for everyone on your list? Head to one of these!
Gift Guides for Grown Ups
- Gift Guide for Women
- Gift Guide for Men
- Teacher Gifts
- Gifts for Your Sister-in-Law
- Beauty and Self Care Gifts
Gift Guides for Babies & Kids
- Gift Guide for Girls
- Gift Guide for Boys
- Tween Girl Gift Ideas
- Tween Boy Gift Ideas
- Gifts for Toddlers
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Boys
- Gifts for 3 Year Old Girls
- Ride on Toys for a 1 Year Old
- Best Climbing Toys for Young Kids
- The Best Puzzles for Toddlers + Kids
- Best 1st Baby Doll
- Baby Walker Toys for New Walkers
Special Interest Gift Guides