It’s likely you’ve seen faux leather joggers just about everywhere. They’re a great on trend item that can be dressed up or dressed down depending on where you take them!
If you’ve been wondering how to wear them, I’ve created a variety of different ways to wear them. I have some options for warmer weather and colder weather as well as dressy and casual looks.
Before we get into the outfits, here’s some tips for creating an outfit!
Faux Leather Jogger Outfit Tips
- Don’t wear an oversized top.
- Joggers fit loose and therefore your top shouldn’t overpower your joggers. If you do wear something oversized or long, tuck it into your waist to allow your waistline to be seen. This will help give your body shape some definition.
- Joggers are meant to fit loose!
- Choose joggers that are loose but not too loose. These pants are meant to be a bit baggy but don’t get them too oversized that you completely lose your shape.
- Don’t get the too fitted. If you want a fitted look, try out faux leather leggings!
- Choose the right rise.
- Ideally you want a jogger that sits right at your natural waist. If you pick a rise that’s too low rise it won’t be as flattering on you.
Faux Leather Jogger Outfits
Here are some easy ways to wear your real leather or faux leather joggers! I hope these faux leather jogger outfits inspire you and your personal style!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. All Black With Heels
If you’re heading out for a date night or a girls night, chances are you want a dressier look. This black bodysuit gives the perfect complimentary fit for a pair of faux leather joggers that have a bit of a loose fit.
Add a pair of high heels in a fun color and you’re ready to wow whoever you’ll be meeting out!
2. Black and Brown With Clogs
Go tall or go home! These platform clogs take this outfit from chic to amazing and are perfect for going out with the gals or even a concert!
With statement shoes like these, keep the rest of the look more simple like all one color to give them the power to shine.
Nervous about wearing black and brown together? Add some gold jewelry to tie in the brown shoes to the black clothes.
3. Graphic Tee and White Sneakers
One of the best ways to wear leather joggers with a graphic tee. You can never go wrong when you pair graphic tees and white sneakers regardless of what bottoms you wear. But throw on a pair of faux leather jogger pants and you’ll be the trendiest gal around!
I love how the white sneakers tie in the lighter color of the top and the black in the graphic tee pairs nicely with the black joggers.
4. Bodysuit, Faux Leather Joggers & Heeled Sandals
If you’re wearing a pair of leather joggers in warmer months pair it with tank tops! This fun green tank top body suit is great for a more casual look. Add some neutral heeled sandals and gold jewelry and you’re ready to go!
5. Neutrals Leather Joggers Outfit
More of a neutrals kinda gal? Black leather joggers are the perfect base for a neutral vibe. A solid color tee (I love this brown color) with a simple half tuck paired with white sneakers is one of my favorite looks!
If the weather is cooler, throw on a denim jacket. During warmer months, swap the sneakers for strappy sandals!
6. Sporty Leather Joggers Look
Want a sporty look for cold weather?
As the weather gets cooler and you need a sweatshirt, throw on this cropped Lululemon lookalike! It comes in a variety of different colors and is so soft! These leather joggers have a similar vibe to track pants that gives this look a sporty feel!
7. Sweater and Loafers with Faux Leather Joggers
If you’re wearing your leather joggers in fall or winter, this is a great option! This soft cropped sweater looks great tucked in to the joggers. A simple suede loafer in a neutral color completes the look.
8. Cropped Cardigan and Loafers with Faux Leather Joggers Look
I bought this white cardigan a couple years ago and truly wear it all year round! I love how the brown in the buttons ties in the brown in the loafers and it is the perfect length to do a simple front tuck into the joggers.
The soft fabric is a great complimentary look and feel to the faux leather joggers!
9. Joggers with Sneakers and Cardigan
Love the look above but want a more walkable shoe? Swap the loafers for a fun printed sneaker! Joggers and sneakers will always be one of my favorite combos. Add a soft cropped cardigan for a more elevated look!
10. Chambray Top and Faux Leather Joggers
I think that chambray shirts are one the most versatile things in your closet. It also makes a great choice when wearing genuine leather or faux leather joggers!
I love knotting my button-down shirt for a more casual style and printed shoes are a great way to give it laid back feel.
There you have it! Ten different outfit ideas for wearing your faux leather joggers. Which one will you wear first?
Love faux leather pants in general? Check out some of my favorite faux leather leggings outfit ideas!
Is the weather warmer where you are? Check out a few ways to style leather shorts!