Between working from home and chasing after 3 tiny humans, I’ve tried out a LOT of athleisure wear over the years. Amazon has some amazing brands and lots of athleisure wear so here are some of my Amazon must haves!
Amazon Must Haves – the Best Athleisure Wear
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you. Paisley + Sparrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thanks so much for supporting me and this blog!
I have 2 pairs of Core 10 leggings and love them. There are a variety of different types of Core 10 leggings and they even have a “build your own” style where you can choose the type of waist and length you prefer.
- Super light and soft with 100% squat-proof fabric, high-rise waist, drop-in pocket, and feminine design lines
- 28″ inseam, form-fitted to sit close to body and move with you. Low profile fold-over high waist sits above belly button and is super smooth
- A fit for every Woman: Core 10 offers a wide range of sizes XS-XL and plus sizes 1X-3X
I found out about these leggings from a fitness instructor friend of mine who swears by them. If they’re good enough for someone who works out for a living they’re good enough for me!
I have 2 pairs of these leggings and they’re great for working out or lounging around!
- Turn your gear inside out when washing; wash separately. Air dry or tumble dry low
- Crafted from a brushed, buttery soft and stretch fabric for delivering you the naked sensation and the unrestricted movement
- Experience the comfort of yoga pants with a seamless waistband that does not dig in
- Side pockets allow you to store your personal items when you’re on the go
- Flatlock construction minimize chafe. Approx. 25” inseam; 7/8 length
These yoga pants are so incredibly soft you’ll want to sleep in them! No judgement if you do because they’re truly that fantastic.
These are the types of leggings that you can wear for yoga, strength training and even shorter runs. I highly recommend these.
- 71% Polyamide, 29% Spandex
- Design for yoga
- Hidden waistband pocket for storage
- High rise keeps you feeling covered and secure
- Lightweight and stretchy fabric
- Wide, soft, no-dig waistband, smoothing your tummy
Do you live in the tundra like me? I love leggings but they get to be too cold for running errands or dropping the kids off at school in the middle of winter. I finally picked up a pair of fleece lined leggings and love them!
They’re cozy and warm without making me feel like a marshmallow. They’re still leggings so won’t be ideal for those really cold days but a great way to extend your legging days a bit longer into winter
- Breathable, soft brushed fabric helps you stay warm and lifts moisture away from skin for drier comfort
- Anti-drop, high-rise, wide waistband for no muffin top and maximum coverage
- Hidden waistband to carry your phone
I have 2 pairs of these LA12ST Women’s Joggers and they are my go to joggers! These joggers are more fitted than sweatpants but not as fitted as leggings. They’re crazy soft and flattering.
And they’re super inexpensive!! These are well loved (4.2 stars out of 1,650 reviews!) but their inventory levels fluctuate hourly so check back often!
I have heard that the lengths can be different – navy seems to run short – so keep that in mind if you order them.
- Soft and comfy drawstring pants with pockets on the side. Perfect for any casual day and also works well for a day at the gym!
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex – Very Stretchy Fabric
- Non-See Through Material with Elasticized waistband that fits most figures, Stretchable, Slip-on
- Machine Wash Cold
These sweatpants are my new go to pants! They’re incredibly soft and cozy and warm enough for winter days.
A drawstring waist allows you to tighten up if needed or keep it loose for a comfy feel. Once you put these on you won’t want to take them off! I wear an xs in these – they fit tts.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- A relaxed fit and super soft french terry make these sweatpants a go-to for lounging, errands or hitting the gym
- With slit pockets
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
If you’re a Lululemon fan, this is for you! This jacket is perfect for just about everything – warming up for your workout, heading out on a fall day or lounging around the house. I love the thumb holes!
- Mix of cotton and polyester
- Cotton keeps you warm
- Thumbholes at the cuffs keep sleeves in place for a distraction-free workout
- Side pockets with small hidden pocket for secure storage
- Ribbed panels under the arms for mobility
I can’t get enough sherpa these days and this pullover is perfect! It’s cozy and chic with a fun zip side and pockets. I wear a small in this one.
- Faux Shearling Shaggy Sweatshirt, Long Sleeves, Lapel Collar, Zip up, with Pockets, Fleece Pullover Coat, Warm Outwear
- A lapel collar including zipped up high neckline surrounds the neck area and protects against unpleasant wind flaps.
- Soft teddy plush makes the boxy sweater an absolute favorite for cold, windy weather conditions.
If you like hoods and better pockets, this fleece hoodie is perfect for you! Fits oversized and is super cozy. Comes in a variety of colors.
- The stylish hooded sweatshirt with elastic ribbed cuffs and hem is plain. This sweater keeps you warm in the cold autumn season.
- The normal cut ensures a particularly comfortable fit. In the practical kangaroo pocket small things can be stowed.
- In 3 colors and with an outstanding cuddly factor, this sweet sweater will definitely convince you.
10. Grey Quilted Zip
This quilted zip up top will take you from frumpy to chic! Comfy quilted fabric with a full kangaroo pouch pocket.
I love this paired with either leggings for a more pulled together comfy look or denim for heading out and about!
- Made of high quality cotton blend fabric so it’s oft and lightweight
- Quilted Pattern with zipper closure and front kangaroo pocket
- Come in a variety of colors
11. Coffee T Shirts
I had to throw my favorite graphic tee in the mix! This fun coffee tee comes in a variety of colors all with the fun coffee print! Great paired with leggings or jeans, this will quickly become your fav tee!
- Cotton blend, super soft and comfortable.
- Coffee coffee coffee sayings
- Casual short sleeve
If you’re looking for a sports bra for low to medium support (or if you have small boobs like me and can wear next to nothing for even the most intense workout…), this strappy sports bra is perfect!
Super comfortable, fun strappy look and washes well!
- Pull-On closure
- Medium to low impact sports bra provides enough support without squashing and holds things in place.
- Fixed bonded criss-cross straps offer more support while still let you twist with ease during practice.
- Wirefree soft cups are very comfortable and breathable, smooth fabric for no digging in anywhere.
- Removable pads for extra support and coverage, giving a nice shape, avoiding uniboob.
- Pullover style more convenient to wear. Go down our own size chart for reference.c
13. Fleece Slippers
These slippers are everywhere so I had to get them to try them out! They’re so comfy and actually keep your entire foot warm (I thought my toes would be cold!).
Great rubber sole for keeping your feet dry and prevent slipping. Comes in a variety of colors.
- Premium Fleece Upper slippers with Cross Band
- Memory foam insole relaxes your foot after a long day of hardworking
- Quality solid EVA sole is waterproof and anti-slip
- Fixed shape provides good support to your feet