Position: Content Management Specialist
Paisley + Sparrow and Paisley Plants are sister blogs. P+S is a lifestyle blog where you can find inspiration and community. A place to discover style tips, home décor ideas, as well as a place to laugh, cry and shake our heads about the joys, frustrations, and utter chaos that life brings.
Paisley Plants is a blog for people who love plants but don’t take them too seriously. It’s a place all about plants that is meant to be informational, inspirational, an encouraging to both new and seasoned plant owners.
We are looking for someone who has a flexible personality with a passion for content creation, creativity, and learning. This is a great part-time opportunity for an individual who has a background in social media marketing and content creation. This person will be responsible for assisting with content management on our blogs and social channels.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing social media accounts
- scheduling Facebook posts
- prepping Instagram stories
- creating content strategy to increase exposure
- Manage content calendar for multiple blogs
- writing and updating blog posts
- creating outlines for and managing contract writers
- assisting in photography and videography
- creating graphics
- General SEO work
- outreach for backlinks
- updating old blog posts
- Other duties
- This job will evolve depending on the skills of the candidate. Being adaptable and willing to learn new skills is vital to this job.
- Great verbal and written communication
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Photography skills
- SEO experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Efficient time management skills
Job Type: Part time (10-20 hours)
Pay: $12 – $20 based on qualifications
Please email resume and why you think you would be a great fit for this role to [email protected] Ideally looking for someone within the Twin Cities for some in person work.